Mandarin Speaking Banking Payments Assistant Jobs Vacancy at People First Recruitment London
People First Recruitment London urgently required following position for Mandarin Speaking Banking Payments Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mandarin Speaking Banking Payments Assistant Jobs Vacancy at People First Recruitment London Jobs Details:
Your New Job Title: Mandarin speaking Banking Payments Assistant
The Skills you'll need each day: Fluent Mandarin, banking experience or knowledge
Your New Salary: £24k + bonus + excellent benefits
Who you'll be working for:
Our client is a leading international bank.
What you'll be doing each day:
You will be responsible for processing the day-to-day Domestic Payments business manually and on systems.
Your Essential Responsibilities:
- General Cheque Clearing processing on U.K. Domestic cheques, Bank drafts and related works, placing stop payment on cheques.
- Process BACS Payments, Giro Credit and Faster Payments.
- Managing customer’s regular payments such as Standing Orders, Direct Debits; setting up of record, amendment, cancellation, recall of funds etc.
- Sterling and Currency cheque send for collection of funds.
- Settlement of Bank-to-Bank Collection and Special Presentation of Cheque/Draft.
- Process the return of inapplicable funds.
- Dealing with all manners of work related enquires.
- Periodic work statistic reporting.
The skills you need to succeed:
Fluent Mandarin and English
Banking work experience or academic background.
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.