Senior Communications Officer Marketing Jobs Vacancy at Together For Mental Wellbeing Old Street
Together For Mental Wellbeing Old Street urgently required following position for Senior Communications Officer Marketing. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Communications Officer Marketing Jobs Vacancy at Together For Mental Wellbeing Old Street Jobs Details:
Together is an amazing place to work. And it’s not just because we’re one of the UK’s oldest and most respected mental health charities. It’s because we put the people who use our services at the heart of everything we do – supporting and enabling them to take control of their lives and make a positive contribution to the community.
Together is a national charity working alongside people with mental health issues on their journey towards independent and fulfilling lives. The people who use our services influence and shape the support they receive from us, and the way our services are run.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Communications Officer with first class marketing skills, to develop and deliver our marketing plan
About the role
You will ensure timely and effective delivery of marketing materials, advice and support to all parts of the organisation, managing our marketing schedule and protocols.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Develop and deliver Together’s marketing plan
- Write and produce high-quality marketing materials
- Manage the marketing schedule and protocols, dealing with a high volume of ongoing requests.
- Act as guardian of Together’s brand.
- Support colleagues to find creative solutions to promoting their work.
- Manage freelancers and suppliers including copywriters, designers, photographers and printers.
- Oversee the production of corporate documents such as the Annual Review and Corporate Brochure
- Support the team to develop and maintain Together’s website and intranet, and assist with production of Together’s internal e-bulletin.
- Commission photography and manage the photo library.
You will be a confident communications professional with experience of a wide range of marketing techniques. You will have knowledge of up-to-date trends and developments in marketing, preferably including experience within the not-for-profit sector. With excellent copywriting skills, including an ability to write for the web and adapt your writing for different audiences, you will be confident creating materials and managing the print production process.
As a member of the team we offer:
- Personal development
- 25 days’ annual leave, increasing one day per year up to a maximum of 30
- Employers pension contribution
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Season ticket loan
How to apply Before applying please read the Job Description and Person Specification and Guidance Notes .
To apply for this post, download the Application Form and send to:
Amy Edmunds: firstname.lastname@example.org