Ice Engineering Adjuster Jobs Vacancy at Crawford And Company Remote
Crawford And Company Remote urgently required following position for Ice Engineering Adjuster. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Ice Engineering Adjuster Jobs Vacancy at Crawford And Company Remote Jobs Details:
- To handle a mixture of high and low value Engineering
- Investigations may be UK based or overseas.
- Maintain and enhance business connections.
- Work both externally and internally assessing Engineering claims, and adjusting where appropriate.
- Calculating and agreeing settlement of claims, and preparing final reports.
- Customer focused.
- Quality focused role – providing quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Team focused – working with colleagues throughout the business.
- Reactive – responding to daily workloads as dictated by customer requirements.
- Proactive – making sure KPIs and SLAs are met.
- Handle and co-ordinate complaints and compliments.
- Achievement of targets.
- Competent use of technology.
General Background, Experience & Prof Qual
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service, organisational & communication skills.
- A recognised Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering qualification.
- A willingness to achieve industry qualifications
- Receiving and acknowledging new claims.
- Market for existing and new business lines.
- Preparing case management plans, visiting the Insured, Brokers, Claimants, Claimants’ representatives, Insurers, Re-insurers, Captives and retained Experts.
- Preparing reports commenting in detail on all aspects of the claim, including policy analysis and liability, quantum and future actions.
- Visiting sites, interviewing witnesses and preparation of witness statements.
- Instructing and controlling forensic scientists and other experts as appropriate.
- Communicating regularly with all interested parties, calculating and approving interim payments, preparing interim reports and other communication.
- Additionally developing working relationships with existing clients and helping to identify and plan approaches to new clients.
- Maintain and update files and records keeping fully up to date on any technical or legal changes that may have a bearing on a case.
- Maintain awareness of Business Continuity programme and role within it.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail.
- Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- A positive attitude and a proactive approach to solving problems.
- Able to co-ordinate a variety of actions concurrently.
- Ability to work to given targets.
- Ensures all activities and decisions improve the service provided for clients.
- Builds trust and respect by keeping to the commitments made.
- Can convey a message across in one to one situations in a way which is understood.
- Shares information, knowledge and experience freely with others.
- Seeks feedback and invests time in their own self development both technically and behaviourally.