Oracle Fusion Architect Manager Banking Jobs Vacancy at Kpmg London
Kpmg London urgently required following position for Oracle Fusion Architect Manager Banking. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Oracle Fusion Architect Manager Banking Jobs Vacancy at Kpmg London Jobs Details:
AutoReq ID 127093BR Job Title Oracle Fusion Architect - Manager - Banking Country United Kingdom Location London Function Management Consulting Service Line MC Technology Service Line Information In KPMG's Management Consulting practice, we don't limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. Instead, we deliver both - equally well. Indeed, it's this broad capability that's seen us accelerate to become a 1000-strong team in less than five years. Since our creation, we've developed in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad spread of sectors.
In IT Advisory we leverage technology to help achieve clients' business strategy and help deliver sustainable business benefits.
KPMG Overview Joining KPMG means joining a talented team of exceptional colleagues who bring innovative thoughts and a natural curiosity to the work they do each day. No one type of person succeeds at KPMG; a diverse business requires diverse personalities, characters and perspectives. There really is a place for you here.
The emergence of cloud technologies and the potential that this brings to drive business transformation is both exciting and compelling. KPMG’s Financial Services believes that the combination of our finance heritage, deep banking expertise, with the transformational value of the cloud based technology will help us achieve our vision of being the market leader in cloud based finance transformation. Over the past 3 years we have successfully delivered Oracle ERP Cloud programmes to a number of FTSE 350 organisations and we have a number of ongoing Oracle ERP Cloud programmes in FTSE100 organisations.
During this time we have won the following awards:
- 2014 UK Specialised Partner of the Year for Oracle Cloud
- 2014 EMEA Specialised Partner of the Year for Oracle Cloud
- 2015 UK Specialised Applications Partner of the Year
- 2015 UK Specialised Consulting Partner of the Year
These awards have been in recognition of the work that we have been involved with in leading Oracle ERP cloud in many of Oracle’s largest customers.
We believe we are well on the way to achieving our vision of being the market lead for cloud based finance transformation and we are looking for talented individuals who would like to be part of our success
- Developing lasting client relationships and actively building a network and range of experience to help address client needs
- Provide compelling and well thought out solutions to problems of moderate complexity
- Join a rapidly growing Architecture team in Banking
- You will develop business cases for transformation programmes based on industry insight and providing the roadmap to ensure the achievement of the planned benefits
- Lead the design of overall solution architecture and deliver leading practice solutions
- Help us architect solutions that contain a mix of cloud based solutions and on premise legacy applications
- System design and delivery, including Configuration, Release Management, integration management, data migration strategy and management
- You will contribute to the development of a new business Target Operating Model (ToM)
- Anticipates the viewpoint of others, listens and addresses concerns
- Builds co-operative relationships and fosters an environment in which everyone’s opinion is valued
- Provides on-going feedback, coaching and mentoring that supports individuals development needs and career aspirations
- Proactively engages in cross-functional communications and sharing of information.
- You have a comprehensive understanding of an Oracle systems delivery lifecycle using TCM plus, OUM, AIM or equivalent.
- Experience of typically 4+ Oracle full implementation project lifecycles, preferably from scoping and planning through to post go live support
- You have in-depth knowledge & experience in designing and delivering end-to-end business processes across multiple process areas including Order to Cash, Record to Report, Procure to Pay. Preferably, this would be within Oracle ERP Cloud Applications, but as a minimum within Oracle eBusiness Suite.
- You are confident in working with the functional, application and technical architectural elements of an Oracle ERP Cloud programme and experience in an architecture role on an Oracle ERP cloud programme.
- Experience of Financial Services, especially Retail, Commercial & Investment Banking, additionally Asset Management, Wealth and Insurance
- Experience of operating and implementing in a cloud environment and understanding the impacts of implementing and operating on the cloud versus on premise.
- You are passionate to lead a team of 10+ staff, including client and third party staff
We’re at our best when you’re at your best; that’s why we’ve created ‘Our Deal’ and ‘The Academy’. Our Deal is the way we speak about the colleague experience and the expectations we have of our people. We expect the best from our people and in return we provide a stimulating, collaborative environment where each person can reach their extraordinary potential. Through ‘The Academy’, you’ll have access to communities which will support and develop you so that you build your skills and career. From introducing secondment programmes to preferential banking, and student loan payments to your birthday off, we’re making sure that our people have an amazing experience.
Flexible Working While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a balanced lifestyle. We offer part time roles with flexible working arrangements which could include, annualised hours, early or late starts to fit around other commitments, shorter working days etc. We are happy to discuss your own requirements and our range of flexible working arrangements in more detail, should that be of interest and, as part of the recruitment process, we can put you in touch with people who work flexibly.
Applying with a Disability KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. As a member of the Business Disability Forum we're committed to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the Recruitment Process. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss with your recruitment contact any reasonable adjustments to our Recruitment Process that you may require.
KPMG's commitment to diversity
KPMG consistently features in the Sunday Times Best Big Companies to work for, which has been recognised with a special achievement award to mark our 10 years in the Top 25. We pride ourselves on being a place where your individuality is valued; you can be yourself and still achieve your potential. We believe that your individuality helps us to deliver the best results to our clients. Diversity of background, diversity of experience, diversity of perspective - that's the KPMG difference. But, don't take our word for it, find out more about diversity at KPMG by viewing our Policy
At KPMG, we recognise that returning to work after an extended career break can be daunting. We understand and appreciate that those with experience who have taken a career break still have a wealth of experience and knowledge to offer our organisation, which helps us to achieve our business goals. We will support you to refresh your skills, develop your confidence and provide a supportive network across the firm to help you best integrate into the working environment. This role welcomes applications for individuals who have been out of work for 18 months or more and who have previous relevant experience.
Policy for Agencies
KPMG has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies. Please check here to see our policy on agencies: Policy