Buyer End Logistics Jobs Vacancy at People First Recruitment London
People First Recruitment London urgently required following position for Buyer End Logistics. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Buyer End Logistics Jobs Vacancy at People First Recruitment London Jobs Details:
Your New Job Title: Buyer (End to End Logistics)
Your New Daily rate: up to £153 PAYE or £198 LTD co (equivalent to up to £39,800)
Duration: Long term temporary assignment for 1 year
Location: West London
Job reference number: 65553
Who you'll be working for: Our client is a global FMCG company who are looking for a Procurement Buyer for Logistics to partner to define business requirements, support in developing the strategy and implement the solution for a world class inbound supply chain.
- Support the development, alignment and implementation of a comprehensive inbound logistics strategy on a global basis with key the Company’s stakeholders to deliver agreed savings targets and other benefits that significantly impact the Company’s financial results;
- Assist in the development of supply strategies that deliver business requirements across assurance of supply, quality, regulatory, service, cost and innovation;
- Lead the data gathering process
- Support the End-to-End Logistics Partnership (E2E LP) Programme deployment team in the deployment phase with focus on improving cost, visibility and control of inbound raw and pack materials the Company buys to support its manufacturing sites around the globe through the integration of inbound supply lanes to the Logistics Control Centre (LCC);
- Support the roll out of the global incoterms policy within Procurement;
- Raw and Packaging Material supplier and Site inbound logistics onboarding along with Production Procurement team to introduce suppliers and Company sites to inbound logistics strategy, get endorsement and support. Follow up on timely closing of expected deliverables;
- Lead tendering process aimed at improving inbound logistics cost and E2E Logistics service / visibility, potential supplier incoterms change management along with PP Teams, Site Logistics Teams and suppliers;
- Inventory impact analysis and Total Cost of Ownership change impact on Delivered incoterm, change to Non-delivered incoterms
- Savings approval and reporting. inbound logistics rate card management for proper internal control and auditing.
- Support the development and performance management of the supply base for inbound freight to ensure supply of materials on time and in full at lowest landed cost, to meet the Company’s requirements;
- Assist in the development of strategic relationships with critical suppliers providing secure and cost effective solutions for inbound freight;
- Participate and support in the development and execution of a Continuous Improvement strategy and project pipeline, in partnership with the E2E LP Operations team.
- Work closely with E2E LP Programme Deployment and Operations teams to ensure a robust implementation plan is in place and is implemented rigorously in alignment with category teams and receiving sites;
- Work closely with Production Procurement category & operations teams as well as peers in Logistics Procurement to drive the organization around inbound logistics delivery & implementation plan;
- Work closely with the Company’s appointed external Logistics Partner to establish a robust commercial model and harmonized project delivery for inbound freight;
- Develop Subject Matter Expertise within procurement on inbound freight, and support category teams on incoterms and rate negotiations with raw and pack material suppliers.
- A solid background in Procurement/Purchasing;
- Previous Logistics experience is advantageous;
- Experience of resolution of issues escalated from site(s) and/or project team;
- Sharing of best practices across category teams and Production Procurement;
- Continuous improvement of process and performance
People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.