Customer Experience Representative Peterborough Jobs Vacancy at Bgl Group Peterborough
Bgl Group Peterborough urgently required following position for Customer Experience Representative Peterborough. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Experience Representative Peterborough Jobs Vacancy at Bgl Group Peterborough Jobs Details:
Do you want to work for an award-winning company which has recently won the gold award for Large Contact Centre of the Year at the European Contact Centre & Customer Service of the Year awards? For the third consecutive year we have also won North East Contact Centre of the Year.
What will I be doing as a Customer Experience Representative?
- Taking inbound calls from prospective and existing customers, ensuring our reputation is maintained to a high standard for our internal and external brands
- Providing our customers with car, home or van insurance quotes or changes to their existing policy
- Delivering outstanding services to every customer you deal with
- Ensuring you take responsibility for our customers and provide resolutions
- Taking ownership for your own development within the BGL Group
- Being determined to succeed and accountable for results for yourself and the business
- Acting with drive, pace and passion
- You will need to ensure you are following system and procedural processes to ensure compliance with our regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority
- Minimum of six months’ experience working within a customer service environment. This could be from a variety of backgrounds including retail, contact centre and hospitality (face to face, by phone or in written form)
- A proven track record of delivering excellent customer service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Taking responsibility for customer concerns and resolution
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Proven record for setting your own goals and monitoring your own performance
- Competitive salary starting from £15,500 up to £18,500 depending on previous experience with a shift allowance of £1,755. We recognise commitment and strong performance with an opportunity to earn up to £20,000 plus a shift allowance of £1,755 after three years.
- Shifts will be within our opening hours of 8am-10pm Monday-Friday; 8am-6pm Saturday & 9am-5pm on Sunday
- Subsidised on-site restaurant, free fruit (every day) and free breakfast (weekends only)
- We reward your loyalty with annual leave. Starting at 25 days per year for new starters and increasing by a day every year up to 30 days for 5 years' service
- On-site Sports Massage and Osteopath treatments and “at desk” massages
- Flexible benefits package
- Virtual GP
- Discounted private health care insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life assurance & Permanent health insurance
- Monthly employee draw where you could win anything from an iPad to £3,000 worth of vouchers
- Annual family fun days and biannual awards ball
- Comprehensive induction training programme and career support from our award-winning learning and development team.
- Opportunities to be involved in charity work and fundraising events