Deloitte Consulting Technology Delivery Financial Services Industry Integration Specialist Senior Manager Director London Jobs Vacancy at Deloitte London
- Deloitte Consulting Technology Delivery Financial Services Industry Integration Specialist Senior Manager Director London
- London ENG
- 04 Sep, 2017 30+ days ago
Deloitte London urgently required following position for Deloitte Consulting Technology Delivery Financial Services Industry Integration Specialist Senior Manager Director London. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Deloitte Consulting Technology Delivery Financial Services Industry Integration Specialist Senior Manager Director London Jobs Vacancy at Deloitte London Jobs Details:
Our Technology Consulting Practice
Technology is an exciting and thriving area of our Consulting practice. We have a diverse practice of over 1700 practitioners working around the UK on challenging engagements across a wide portfolio of clients. Our breadth and depth of technical capabilities enable us to be both trusted advisors and implementation partners.
Our Delivery Service Line
Delivery is one of the core Service Areas in Technology, and provides clients with the advice and delivery support that they need in their complex technology programmes including Systems Integration expertise. Whether it is structuring, assuring, managing, delivering or setting up solutions we need the very best people to join us and strengthen our team even further. That is where you come in!
Delivery provides a range of services to help our Clients deliver business driven, technology-enabled change across their organisation. We help our Clients in many different ways:
- Define, establish and run their most complex technology-enabled change programmes
- Manage their portfolios of technology projects and programmes
- Independently assure their in-flight projects and programmes
- Recover their troubled projects and programmes
- Define, establish and run projects to select technology products or services
- Advise them on building their in-house technology delivery capability
We work across all aspects of technology delivery including digital solutions, package integration, systems integration, custom development and infrastructure.
Your specific responsibilities as an Integration Specialist will require a combination of management, consultancy and technical skills. As a senior candidate you will be expected to demonstrate that you have in-depth knowledge of Financial Services; and have significant experience of working with senior IT executives and helping to challenge, influence and support the integration of complex technology enabled change within the industry.
You can expect to be both technically and intellectually challenged. You will have responsibility for:
- Plan and staff engagements
- Lead engagements or a portfolio of smaller engagements; size and fees vary by grade
- Take responsibility for client billing and cash collection
- Creating, selling and delivering large scale engagements demonstrating a strong commercial awareness.
But being a Senior Manager/Director at Deloitte is not just about technical delivery and client work. As a Subject Matter Expert for Integration within the practice, you will not only lead teams and client engagement projects, you will also play a key role in the internal and market-facing growth of Delivery through leading development activities such as:
- Develop new and sell-on sales opportunities by promoting Deloitte propositions, capabilities and maintaining on-going client relationships
- Lead bids and manage the sales/negotiation process
- Lead or play a key role in co-ordinating an area of IT practice development (e.g. Training, Marketing, Communications or Recruitment)
- Develop a personal contact network across Deloitte and in the marketplace
- Support the career development of others and play a key role in team development activities
- Support the continued growth of the business through contributing to the wider development of the practice (e.g. supporting the development of propositions, training, marketing, communications and recruitment activities)
- To have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firm’s commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
We want people who will embody technology delivery at Deloitte Consulting - people who understand the connection between the business problem and the technology solution and have the professional and personal skills to make a real difference to our Clients.
From a Financial Services, Integration Specialist perspective we would expect you to have skills and experience in the following topics:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the industry and market, including how macro trends (regulatory, economic, and business factors) and disruptive integration technologies are driving change
- Knowledge of impacts of the regulation agenda, product knowledge, awareness of industry themes
- Proven track record of sales and successful technology implementations within the industry
- Understanding the leading enterprise integration technologies and the key integration challenges being faced by our clients
- Delivering integration related advice to our clients, identifying solutions to their issues as appropriate
- Assessment of an organisation’s integration landscape and defining a target state that aligns with business goals
- Experience leading architectural discussions and design, troubleshooting complex integration failures, testing interconnected systems, identifying and appropriately mitigating integration risks
- Working with integration and API solutions such as MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, IBM Connect, Apigee
- Working knowledge of emerging and innovative integration technologies, for example iPaaS, and how to shape IT strategy and delivery in order to leverage those technologies
- A good working knowledge of Enterprise Integration Patterns and integration best practice
- Programme / Project Management in a technology environment
- Programme / Project Management Office in a technology environment
- Technology Portfolio Management Procurement of technology solutions or services
- Managing 3rd party organisations or vendors within a technology programme
- Managing near-shore and off-shore teams within a technology programme
- Solutions that transform the customer experience e.g. digital solutions
- Application design / application development and configuration
- IT Testing
In addition, you will also have strong communication and stakeholder management skills and be able to demonstrate proactive management of your career and professional development to-date.
All candidates must have full travel mobility and the right to live and work in the UK. A good graduate degree (1st or Upper Second) is required combined with a number of years’ experience in the Financial Services and Capital Markets Industry.
You are here: Consulting
Three core competency areas make up our Consulting service line:
- Strategy & Operations
- Human Capital
We exist to solve complex problems
Our consultants are renowned for their straightforward approach to solving some of the world’s largest and most complex business challenges. With a team of over 3,000, each of us is energised by the challenge a seemingly inscrutable problem presents. Our distinctiveness lies in our refusal to accept a problem at face value - we draw on the depth of our shared insight to ask the right questions, and it’s these questions that uncover answers - answers with impact.
We are committed to collaboration
Our role is to unlock potential for growth and innovation. We believe this requires real collaboration – with our own networks and with our clients. It’s why we commit to truly getting under the skin of our client’s needs, developing a full appreciation for their environment, goals and ambitions. We’re also unafraid to challenge. In so doing, we build long-term and trusted affinities.
We create long-term, sustainable impact
We often work hand-in-hand with our clients to help find the right solution and to help apply that solution. Our aim is to leave behind ambassadors who are equipped to continue the transformation we began. For us, it’s about embedding sustainable change, allowing the impact of our insight to be felt for a long time to come.
We offer a number of different career pathways
We offer three different career pathways at Deloitte, meaning that there are three different routes by which people can progress in Consulting. We provide variety regarding the career options available to you, assisting you to take career steps that fit your skills, talents and aspirations, and providing an environment where those choices can be discussed in meaningful and constructive career conversations.
The Consulting Career Paths are:
Consulting pathway – pathway based around developing a broad consulting skillset alongside building expertise in a specific domain
Consulting Solutions pathway – pathway where there is greater focus on building skills and deep expertise in a specific domain. Practitioners have a narrow focus, determined by their SME and type of contribution made
Consulting Services pathway – pathway for people whose career is built around the delivery of managed services to clients (either internal or external)
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers Global integrated professional services that include Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways . We are proud to have received a Best for All Stages of Motherhood special award in 2016 as a Top Employer for Working Families .
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and registered office at 2 New Street Square, London, EC4A 3BZ. Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NWE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities.
Requisition code: 136531