Post Room Assistant Walgreens Boots Alliance Jobs Vacancy at Interserve Nottingham
Interserve Nottingham urgently required following position for Post Room Assistant Walgreens Boots Alliance. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Post Room Assistant Walgreens Boots Alliance Jobs Vacancy at Interserve Nottingham Jobs Details:
The Mailroom Operative will perform a variety of tasks related to the mailroom function, and will flexibly and proactively respond to any client requirements as and when necessary.
- The post holder will be professional at all times when dealing with clients and customers, proactively representing Interserve on site, promoting excellent customer service.
- Receiving, sorting and distributing incoming, outgoing mail, Photographs & CPP products.
- Dealing with enquiries from the client, both face to face and on the telephone.
- Logging special and recorded delivery items onto system.
- Booking and receipt of courier items.
- Processing of transit mail and tracking signature movements.
- Use of franking machine.
- Providing support and cover for porterage staff.
- Any ad-hoc duties as required.
- Be aware of the business continuity plan for the part of the business you work in.
What we are looking for
- Knowledge of Mailroom operations, though training will be provided.
- Previous experience using franking and X-ray scanning machines.
- Knowledge of UK & international mailing arrangements.
- Customer service and complaint handling.
- A high level of communication skills.
- Working accurately, under pressure, to tight deadlines.
- Have basic IT skills (Excel & Word) and ability to understand and use new systems following training.
- Expected to undertake manual handling duties within their physical capability.
- Show flexibility regarding shift start and finish times.
- Be professional in manner and appearance when dealing with customers face to face and on the telephone.
- Full driving licence. (Driving duties incorporated in specific tasks)
- Full Time
- Monday to Friday - Core service hours are 07:00 hours to 19:00
- 37.5 hours per week
- 25 days annual leave per annum