Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Bupa Care Homes stockwell
Bupa Care Homes stockwell urgently required following position for Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Bupa Care Homes stockwell Jobs Details:
Financial Administrator – Bupa Care Homes
£Competitive + excellent benefits
Havelock Court Care Home
About the role
- Efficiency in processing income and expenditure will be one of your key responsibilities. This will include banking, purchase order invoicing, petty cash management, payroll and basic credit control
- You will be responsible for safeguarding monies on behalf of residents, but also funds raised by the home
- Providing clerical support to the Home Manager, some of your key duties will include letter writing, memos and local management reporting
- You will be responsible for personnel file management and maintaining a well ordered filing system and stationary replenishment
- With both excellent customer service and communication skills, you will know how to build strong relationships with our residents and their families, but also the Home team and head office, ensuring that everything runs smoothly along the way.
With a sound understanding and experience of good financial administration, it goes without saying that strong numeracy and PC literacy is important. You will be comfortable using your initiative and prioritising your own workload to meet deadlines.
What’s in it for you?
Bupa Care Homes values its people, so you can expect a competitive pay rate and benefits that include:
- Bupa Fit which is a staff health benefit
- A competitive starting salary with the opportunity to increase this through training and development.
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Interest free travel ticket loans
- Bupa Cash Plan discounts
- We cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44)
- Pension and life assurance scheme available
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly offers and discounts
- Hot meal provided
Stockwell in south London is the location of Havelock Court, a care home that's recently completed a £550,000 refurbishment, including furnishings and décor. We want to encourage all our residents to be as independent as possible, so there are various areas of the home that are catered specifically to help. For example, we have an 'Activities of Daily Living' kitchen, as well as a gymnasium that's open to all residents – with their GP's consent. There's also a new games area to entertain our younger residents too.
Havelock Court provides care for residents aged 18 and over and specialises in mental health, alcohol, drug and HIV- related dementia care as well as nursing care.