Team Secretary Manchester Jobs Vacancy at Manchester Airports Group Manchester
Manchester Airports Group Manchester urgently required following position for Team Secretary Manchester. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Team Secretary Manchester Jobs Vacancy at Manchester Airports Group Manchester Jobs Details:
Finance Team Secretary
Manchester Airport Based
Competitive Salary and Package
An opportunity has arisen within our Finance function to provide secretarial support and first class administrative, budgetary, organisational and support service to the Finance Senior Leadership Team.
- Organising diaries: planning, coordinating and prioritising meetings and visits, and organising travel / accommodation arrangements to ensure efficient and effective use of time.
- Maintaining and developing filing systems (manual and electronic) including departmental shared drive, to ensure that there is an accurate and constantly updated source of information.
- Facilitating meetings as required, organising agendas and necessary paperwork, participating in meetings, taking minutes and distributing information as required, to ensure the smooth operation and recording of information at meetings and distribution as required.
- Receive, log and prioritise incoming mail for the SLT member, filtering items that do not require the individual attention of the SLT member. Then dealing with them personally or distributing to the appropriate person or department.
- Making and receiving telephone calls, evaluating communications, taking messages, re-directing and filtering calls
- Taking day-to-day control for departmental budgets, taking responsibility for liaising with the Management Accounts and Billing Teams, and ensuring that orders and invoices are raised and budget code spend is monitored via the SAP / Ariba system.
As an ideal candidate for this role of Finance Team Secretary, you should be experienced in a similar PA / Secretarial role within a fast paced environment, coordinating activities for a number of stakeholders. You should be a highly organised team player who is a strong communicator, and able to manage multiple tasks effectively. You should be alert and sensitive to the requirements within the team, the company and any external contacts, and able to work with a discreet and confidential manner. Ideally, you will have exposure of controlling a budget and managing activities via an electronic purchasing system.
MAG is the country’s largest airport group. We own Manchester, Stansted, East Midlands and Bournemouth Airports. However, our airports are so much more than the place where your holiday starts! Contributing more than £3bn to the UK economy, our airports are 24/7 self-contained towns, with 6 million square feet of office space, high street shops, cafes, restaurants, parking, event locations and hotels (to name just some of our services) these are all accessed by great transport links and supported by our team of 6000+ MAG Colleagues.
The closing date for this advert is Friday 20th October.