Deputy Manager Jobs Vacancy at The Red Lion Leek
The Red Lion Leek urgently required following position for Deputy Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Deputy Manager Jobs Vacancy at The Red Lion Leek Jobs Details:
The Deputy Manager is a key role in making the site a success, and is an addition to our current management structure. You will be the leader of the front of house team, knowledgeable about our products, and have passion for food, drink and hospitality.
You will be the right hand man or woman to the General Manager, taking sole charge in their absence, alongside another Deputy Manager, which includes 5 weeks holiday relief per year and 2 days each week. You will be involved in people management, training, marketing and social media drives at the site.
You will have experience at Duty Manager level, and either be looking for a move to your first Deputy Manager role, or be an existing Deputy Manager looking for a role with more responsibility and opportunity to learn, progress and lead the team forward.
You should have previous experience within a busy hospitality setting where you have had day to day dealings with, cask ale. You will have ‘held’ a site for a short period of time and had exposure to stock control systems and processes.
We are therefore looking for someone who can demonstrate the following attributes and skills to deliver and achieve ‘excellence as a habit’
- Strong front of house presence
- Strong leadership skills
- Socially confident with excellent interpersonal skills
- Has excellent attention to detail
- Passion for providing excellent customer service and leading the team by example
- Indicates a positive ‘can do attitude’
- Enjoys working to high standards and working under pressure
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Is able to respond to customers appropriately and respond to their needs
- Handling and resolving complaints
- Able to give clear direction, delegate effectively and adapt to change
- Strong decision making skills.
- Ability to inspire others, and coach and mentor team members
- Extensive organisational skills in particular organising and running events at the site
- Recruitment and Selection
- Performance Management