Customer Service Jobs Vacancy at Ladbrokes Tewkesbury
Ladbrokes Tewkesbury urgently required following position for Customer Service. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Jobs Vacancy at Ladbrokes Tewkesbury Jobs Details:
To supervise the shop team in the absence of the Shop Manager to maximise shop profitability, through promotion of products. To deliver outstanding customer service whilst adhering to all company policies, procedures, compliance and standards. Contributing to a safe and enjoyable environment where colleagues and customers feel welcomed and engaged.
Responsibilities & Experience
- Delivering consistently exceptional customer service and ensuring a great customer journey, resolving complaints and issues when necessary.
- Ensuring compliance with the following;
- Health and Safety procedures
- Responsible Gambling and Self-Exclusion Guidelines
- Security procedures
- Think 21
- Cost Control
- Maintaining high shop standards, taking pride in the shop and ensuring all colleagues adhere to the company uniform policy.
- Ensuring the shop is clean and a shop tidy is completed at regular interviews when on duty.
- Ensuring the Customer Service Assistants understand the company’s product offering, both in shop and online to enable them to have confident conversations with customers.
- Supporting the Shop Manager with the training and development of the Customer Service Assistants.
- Having commercial awareness and understanding how they can personally impact the shop’s profitability.