Branch Assistant Driver Jobs Vacancy at Plumbase Warwick
Plumbase Warwick urgently required following position for Branch Assistant Driver. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Branch Assistant Driver Jobs Vacancy at Plumbase Warwick Jobs Details:
We're looking for a Driving Branch Assistant to join our team in Warwick on a part time basis.
A Branch Assistant at Plumbase is proud to work as one team, covering all areas of the branch ensuring our customers receive exceptional service every time.
When you join us you become not just part of Plumbase, but Grafton Group PLC, a FTSE 250 Company. Here at Plumbase we’re proud to serve the Plumbing Professional as well as help the public with all their plumbing needs. As a national plumbers’ merchant, we ensure our customers can always find what they need, either in one of our over 150 Plumbase stores or at www.plumbase.co.uk, we aim to be there when our customers need us.
Day to day you’ll provide our customers with a knowledgeable, friendly and dependable service whilst optimising branch sales and profit, ensuring repeat custom.
Apart from your day to day duties, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Building rapport with customers through excellent customer service, understanding their requirements and ensuring that the correct products are supplied; as a result, securing the most profitable quotes and on-going business.
- Processing orders and payments in a timely manner.
- Always looking for opportunities to enhance the sales and customer experience through continuous improvement.
- Maintaining a clean, tidy and well merchandised counter area in line with company standards and ensuring a tidy working environment at all times; both at the front and back of the branch in line with health and safety guidelines.
- Providing an efficient, timely and dependable delivery service when required.
- Receiving and checking off deliveries to the branch, highlighting any anomalies and ensuring correct, secure and timely storage of all deliveries in line with health and safety guidelines.
- Ensuing that the warehouse is kept tidy at all times, that stock is clearly identifiable and that low stock levels are highlighted to the branch management.
- Ensuring that the forklift/van/lorry is used, driven and maintained in an appropriate and courteous manner in line with legislation, health and safety guidelines and company policy.
- Reporting any vehicle defects immediately to the Management Team.
- Acting as an advocate for the Plumbase brand.
- Liaising with suppliers where necessary.
- Completing administration duties as assigned.
- Performing any other duties as may be deemed necessary or as may be required.
Please note this role is mainly a driving role and does require heavy lifting.
In return, we can offer:
- A competitive basic salary;
- A discretionary company bonus scheme;
- A contributory pension scheme;
- 31 days’ annual leave (including bank holidays), with the opportunity to purchase extra days;
- A generous colleague discount for use across all the Grafton brands (including our showrooms);
- A great choice of flexible benefits including childcare vouchers and the opportunity to lease a brand-new car through one of our salary sacrifice schemes;
- Access to huge range of fantastic retail discounts and cashback offers via our employee benefits site;
- An array of training and development programmes to help you progress your career.
Please see the job description for further details