Health Care Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Chg Chippenham
Chg Chippenham urgently required following position for Health Care Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Health Care Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Chg Chippenham Jobs Details:
*We offer Great rates of pay . Our Care Assistant salary offers £15,600 (based on full time hours). Furthermore, we’ll give you all the support you need to develop your career with us and as you progress our Senior Carer role will offer you a salary of £18,096 (based on full time hours).
The Healthcare Assistant Role
At Caring Homes our passion is care and support. We offer residential, nursing and dementia care for older people at our high quality care homes across the UK.
Working as a Care Assistant within our team, it’s not just our resident’s health needs you’ll help meet. You’ll also help them to get more out of life – to be more independent, to enjoy a wider range of activities, and, above all, to have more choice in their day to day life. Working closely with your Team Leader and our nurses, you’ll lend a hand with everything from helping someone get ready for an eagerly anticipated family visit, to supporting someone who’s trying to build up their mobility.
Whether you’re assisting a nurse, getting involved with a daily activity, filling in vital paperwork or lending someone a hand to eat their lunch, you’ll make all the residents you care for feel safe, comfortable and secure. In other words, you’ll make them feel right at home.
But why join our team? We couldn’t achieve what we do without our amazing teams. We believe in our people and want to ensure you feel appreciated and supported at every step of your journey with us. For this reason, we offer an excellent range of benefits as listed below.
- Great rates of pay – We regularly review regional and competitor pay rates to ensure we’re offering the best incentives to work with us
- Transportation Assistance – With pick up points at local train stations/bus stops, we'll help you get the rest of the way to work!
- One place of work – We operate nursing/residential homes meaning you’ll not need to worry about travelling from location to location.
- Flexible hours – enabling you to balance work and home life.
- Voluntary Benefits Package – offering amazing retail discounts at over 8,000 locations nationwide, enabling our staff to make savings of up to £1,500 per year
- Personalised career path ladders including support with your Care Certificate to ensure fulfilling career development
- Learning and Development programme with full induction training including buddy system
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme – Immediate access to a confidential telephone counselling and legal information service which operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Online Health Portal - All colleagues have access to the online health portal which enables you to make the most of full access to an encyclopedia of health information
- Refer a Friend Scheme – get up to £150 for referring a carer and £500 for referring a nurse to us
The skills you’ll need
To join us, you won’t necessarily need to have experience working with older people in residential care (although this would be ideal). You will need to be flexible, patient, caring, organised and great with people.
In fact, you’ll build strong relationships with all those around you, making sure family and friends feel welcomed, that health care professionals are kept well-informed, and that you’re keeping your Line Manager up to speed with residents’ needs and progress. A team player, you can follow guidelines and policies easily, and will have good written skills, as you will need to write up care plans.
If you don’t have it already, you’ll need to be willing to work towards your QCF 1-5 (NVQ 2 or 3 in Care). You’ll also need to be flexible to work shifts on a rota basis.
If you would like a meaningful career making a positive impact on the lives of those who require care and support, then please apply now! For more details or to talk to a member of our dedicated staffing team please call on 0808 168 1300.
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”.
Job Type: Full-time