People Project Manager Jobs Vacancy at Amigo Loans Bournemouth
Amigo Loans Bournemouth urgently required following position for People Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
People Project Manager Jobs Vacancy at Amigo Loans Bournemouth Jobs Details:
Package: £25,750 - £30,900 per annum + Bonuses + Benefits Package
Amigo Loans is one of the UK’s most successful and innovative lenders. We have consistently delivered staggering financial performance, customer focused products and an award-winning employee experience. Amigo is a loan company with a simple idea - if your friends trust you, so will we.
This role is for someone who really wants to make a difference. Joining our people team means that you are the gatekeeper and protector of our values and standards. Supporting not only our employees but our customers too. We make no secret of our high standards, they stem from wanting to do the best for our customers and make no exceptions.
You will need to:
- Understand all areas of the business to ensure that teams are at the right headcount, and be able to proactively recruit for changes within the business
- Lead by example, completely embody our values and standards
- Seek out areas or people that are not living up to our non-negotiable standards and hold them accountable
- Be able to get sh*t done, from a recruitment sprint to special projects
- Constantly look for ways to improve. From internal processes to the benefits we offer our employees
- Care about our people more than anyone else in the business
Some experience in the following areas is preferred:
- Driving change within a business/team
- Administration, strong written communication is a must
What we offer in return:
- Opportunity for accelerated career progression. We have had agents progress to management positions in just 3 months. The value you add to the business will have a direct affect on your career.
- Business Performance Bonus
- Free Gym Membership
- Google Style Offices including a Fantastic Subsidised Cafe
- In House Massage Therapist & Hair Stylist
- Birthdays off
- iPhone 7
This is the opportunity to do the best work of your career. If you’re after an easy ride where work isn’t an important part of your life you need not apply.
To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]