Senior Trainer Contact Centre Jobs Vacancy at Interact Wigan
Interact Wigan urgently required following position for Senior Trainer Contact Centre. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Trainer Contact Centre Jobs Vacancy at Interact Wigan Jobs Details:
Due to business expansion at Interact CC Ltd in Wigan we have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic emotionally aware and inspiring individual with a forward thinking approach to the design and delivery of highly effective learning solutions. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter with a great work ethic and the ability to connect with and understand people at a deeper level especially in regard to the drivers behind behavioural change.
You will have at least 3 years’ experience in a training design/delivery role, ideally in a call centre environment or other target driven sales business.
At Interact our people are our top priority and we pride ourselves on our fun and friendly working environment. We strive to ensure our employees are learning and developing through the work that they do and try to provide progression for those that are looking to develop their careers here.
Your role will be to not only be to deliver existing induction material but to create bespoke packages that will enhance both individual and business objectives. If you are looking for an opportunity that can grow with you and has exciting potential to lead to a learning and development management role then this is it.
- Ability to conduct TNA
- Proven track record in design of training materials
- Minimum of 3 years proven track record of delivery of training materials
- Ability to deliver on-going training audits
- Manage training planning and coordination
- Familiarity on blended training solutions
- Understanding of full learning cycle
- Solutions orientated - ability to identify issues and offer effective solutions
- Strong organisational skills - work to deadlines
- Recognised training qualifications
- Call centre experience
- Management experience
- Confidence in communication with senior management
- Client communication skills
- Examples of investment in own personal development
- Awareness of current and emerging trends in learning and development
- Flexible working hours
- Experience in the telecommunications industry
- 28 days holiday per annum incl Bank Holidays.
- Pension Scheme
- Free Gym Membership
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year
- Wigan WN3
- training design: 3 years