Assistant Manager Jobs Vacancy at Dunelm Banbury
Dunelm Banbury urgently required following position for Assistant Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Manager Jobs Vacancy at Dunelm Banbury Jobs Details:
We have a fantastic opportunity for a customer focused, sales driven Assistant Manager to join Banbury Dunelm store. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the store management team right at the beginning of its journey.
Successful Managers at Dunelm are those who love to trade their store, drive sales, develop their colleagues and most importantly, have customers as the heart of everything they do.
Managing all of this along with 20,000+ products, 50+ colleagues within a tough trading industry isn’t for the fainthearted but it is extremely rewarding for those who really want it enough.
- Delivering strong sales, like for like growth and effective cost management through budget management and shrinkage
- Delivering a Customer First mentality through all aspects of retailing
- Maintaining high store standards through excellent merchandising
- Leading by example. Managing and motivating a large team isn’t easy
- Identify talent and actively support internal development through succession planning and Personal Development Plans
- Candidate Requirements
- Management experience preferably in the Retail or Hospitality industry
- Proven track record of maximising profit in a customer focused environment
- Commercial awareness of retail environment
- Ability to lead, coach and develop large teams
- Evidence of achieving KPIs and Scorecards
- Experience of Workload planning
We’ve come a long way in in the last 36 years, with over 150 stores UK wide and plans to open and grow even further meaning opportunities for personal growth isn’t hard to come by.
If all of the above along with the opportunity of working for UK’s number 1 Home Furnishings provider is for you, apply now!