Talent Executive Jobs Vacancy at Yunojuno London
Yunojuno London urgently required following position for Talent Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Talent Executive Jobs Vacancy at Yunojuno London Jobs Details:
YunoJuno was founded by employers and freelancers from the creative and tech industry to redefine the Future of Work. We came together because we believe that the global shift towards freelancing needs an equally dramatic shift in the way talented freelancers are supported, promoted and employed.
We are very proud to be backed by the best investors in our sector, have grown month-on-month since launching, and are looking for the best people to help us execute on our big vision.
The Talent team at YunoJuno is expanding! The Talent team was born out of client feedback asking for assistance with their brief. We believe this is a fundamental service we should be providing to our busy clients in order to assist them in finding the best freelancers in the shortest time possible. Now with more clients than ever before, we are looking for somebody to assist with this increased demand. The team works with clients to not only assist but also educate as to best practices when using the site going forward.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work with clients to post the best possible brief
- Quickly create highly relevant shortlists and share those with the client
- Work with the client through the entire recruitment process and advise them where necessary
- Educate clients as to best practice
- Work to build out the freelancer pool where necessary
- Work with the Head of Delivery to ensure services continues to improve via the use of data and reporting
- Support and work alongside Customer Services to ensure a seamless customer experience
- At least one years previous experience in a recruitment environment –either onsite with a client, or in a recruitment agency environment
- A solid knowledge of contract/freelance recruitment
- Excellent grasp of technology, ideally with a passion for all things tech
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience recruiting for technology, design, or creative (nice to have)
- Eager and quick to learn
- Can juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Unflappable, organised and cool under pressure
- Ability to be client facing when required
- Fun and easy to get along with
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary.
- Community benefits including access to WorkAngel.
- Fantastic office location
- Relaxed working environment
- 25 days annual leave
- Regular company socials
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fully stocked fridge and snack bar
- Opportunity to help redefine and industry
- Work with established creative companies through to technology start-ups