Program Manager Video Creative Acceleration Team Emea Market Gtm Jobs Vacancy at Google London
- Program Manager Video Creative Acceleration Team Emea Market Gtm
- London ENG
- 13 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Google London urgently required following position for Program Manager Video Creative Acceleration Team Emea Market Gtm. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Program Manager Video Creative Acceleration Team Emea Market Gtm Jobs Vacancy at Google London Jobs Details:
The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with strong day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
We have a huge opportunity to accelerate Google growth across EMEA through YouTube’s strong reach and highly engaging audiences. Designing and running complex, innovative, and relevant Go-to-Market strategies that work across each of the EMEA countries is a critical element of our competitive positioning. As Google continues to drive creative innovation, we need to significantly accelerate the transition of our clients to new formats by helping them adopt high quality ads that drive the effectiveness of their investments on our platforms.
As a Program Manager, you will launch an EMEA-dedicated team to support clients and agencies on video asset production. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, scaling, managing the operations and measuring the impact of this program. You will drive and own regional initiatives from initial scoping to delivery, working closely with numerous cross-functional teams. In addition, you will develop and deliver plans and reviews to regional leadership.
Among your many attributes, you are persuasive, self-starting and skilled at solving complex problems and eliciting compelling insights. You have an innate ability to deliver in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment, and you should have a bias for execution. You have the ability to work closely and constructively with all areas of the business. You will be part of a Video strategy and operations network, sharing best practices and leveraging relationships and knowledge across the business.
The Go-to-Market Operations (GtM) team ensures Google's complex and ever-evolving Ads business runs smoothly. We are instrumental in setting go-to-market strategy, and ensuring flawless execution and operations against the strategy. We have teams embedded in each of the major Ads business areas as well as global teams that work across the business areas. Team members are analytical and strategic, with a pragmatic sense of how to get things done.
- Set up and launch a new program to support clients and agencies on quick and scalable creative production, seamlessly serving our sellers on their day to day.
- Hire a team of temps/vendors/contractors that will manage relationship with sales. Manage a retained external party to execute/produce the assets.
- Structure and drive the several workflows of video asset creation. Develop work plans, gather and synthesize relevant data, lead analyses, and develop recommendations for improvement.
- Manage program ongoing operations, including target setting, tracking and reporting, OKRs and measurement, and capacity planning.
- Identify opportunities constantly for program and process improvement, with a focus on driving business growth. Capture learnings, and look to optimize and scale the initiative this year and beyond.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience at a consulting firm, or equivalent strategy and project management experience in a technology firm.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, combined with impeccable business judgment and outstanding communication skills, able to move from detail to executive level strategy and presentations.
- Demonstrated experience in project/program management with great execution, leading large and complex operational and strategic initiatives.
- Strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and autonomy.
- Ability to collaborate, influence, and communicate with diverse business stakeholders at all levels, across various Google functions.
- Knowledge of branding, creative and agency ecosystems. Understanding of the creative development process from brief to creative concept, execution, and post analysis.