Systems Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Rolls Royce Hucknall
Rolls Royce Hucknall urgently required following position for Systems Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Systems Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Rolls Royce Hucknall Jobs Details:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Systems Engineer to join our team in Hucknall.
The role of the N/C Systems Engineer is to diagnose, repair, maintain and calibrate a wide range of CNC machine tools, Lasers both YAG and CO2, Electron Beam Welders and any other associated equipment.
It is anticipated that the N/C Systems Engineer will be familiar with all disciplines and processes encountered in a manufacturing operations environment.
We deliver the best jet engines in the world. Through intelligent innovation and a collaborative approach, we're putting our customers at the forefront of the aviation industry-and we'll keep them there. Our product portfolio powers more than 35 types of commercial aircraft, and with over 13,000 engines in-service around the world, we're keeping the world flying.
Innovation is in our DNA at Rolls-Royce. We develop integrated power and propulsion solutions that continually break new ground across multiple markets.
- Repair and maintain a wide range of CNC machine tools, having a good understanding of CNC machine tool capability with experience of Renishaw laser and ball bar, being able to it interpret results and rectify issues.
- Repair, maintain, and the calibration of both YAG and CO2 lasers.
- Ensure that planned maintenance schedules for machines are undertaken and that adequate stocks of spares are maintained.
- Assisting in the installation and commissioning of new or replacement equipment, ensuring that new equipment meets the required specification.
- Assessing the cause of equipment failure, carrying out diagnostic evaluation and making the necessary repairs.
- Providing technical assistance for equipment failure regardless of job boundaries. Establishing and maintaining suitable archive systems relating to all CNC machinery across the site.
Qualifications and experience
- You will have served a recognised apprenticeship (City & Guilds) / NVQ Level 3 and have a BTEC / HNC Electrical / Mechanical Engineering qualification or equivalent.
- You will have good verbal and written communication skills, and be capable of working equally well as an individual or in a team environment without close supervision.
- You will be able to work shift-patterns (morning/afternoon/night).
- Knowledge of PLC controls systems will be an advantage.
Create the next generation of innovation. Join us and you'll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for its excellence and innovation.
Trusted to deliver excellence.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Job- Factory Staff
Primary Location- UK-MID-Hucknall
Job Posting- 16 Mar 2018, 02:28:27
- 2 Apr 2018, 17:59:00