Svp Asset Management Remarketing Jobs Vacancy at Dll Group Watford
Dll Group Watford urgently required following position for Svp Asset Management Remarketing. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Svp Asset Management Remarketing Jobs Vacancy at Dll Group Watford Jobs Details:
Do you believe businesses should have a bigger ambition than short term profit? If you do, join DLL’s mission to ‘See what counts’. You’ll be part of a team that gets the right tools into the right hands. A team that understands the heart and soul of our partners’ business. A team that provides original financial solutions to sustain success for generations.
As our new Senior Vice President Asset Management and Remarketing , you will lead and manage the strategic direction and tactical activities with regard to developing and exploiting Asset Management and Remarketing (AMR) on a global level, in order to contribute to the overall DLL results.
Day to day
- Contribute to DLL’s group strategy and define, implement and maintain the integrated Global Asset Management and Remarketing strategy for DLL Group.
- Translate this strategy into annual business plans and goals.
- Implement and execute the global AMR Strategy and make sure we have the right systems and BI tooling in place to successfully implement this strategy in a controlled way.
- Identify, develop and implement new opportunities and innovations with regard to AMR.
- Develop and implement the financial products and services to support the servitization trend which our manufacturers partners are implementing in targeted markets to meet the current and future needs of our customers.
- Develop, implement, maintain and monitor AMR policies, processes and tools, compliant with internal and external regulations, in order to achieve an optimal risk/reward balance.
- Build and expand the current remarketing channels internationally and provide the framework to do more international remarketing and grow the Asset Trading business.
- Negotiate contracts with service providers for inspection, Auction etc.
- Management of the department and the AMR community.
- MBA or equivalent advanced business degree preferred
- Experience in financial services required, with asset management preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal leadership and influencing skills
- Professional demeanor and ability to communicate with and present to executive level managers
- Strong analytical, conceptual and creative thinking, with ability to develop business insights and hypotheses
- Strong business acumen, intellect, judgment and advisory skills
- Demonstrated high level of performance
- Excellent business English (both spoken and written)
- Other languages considered a plus
- Proven experience in managing diverse business lines in a multi-site environment
Settling inAt DLL, you’ll deal with the constantly changing needs of our business and our partners. To make sure we succeed, members must look to the future and adapt to the present. That’s why we also encourage members to seek out the best skills across all our offices. The more networked we are as an organization, the more effective we can be at seeing more than a customer, and working harder as a partner.
All members enjoy:
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity
- Health and Wellness program
- Flexible hours with possibility to work from home (within job scope)
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs
- Variable bonus based on DLL results and personal performance
DLL in a nutshellDLL is a global vendor finance company with more than EUR 30 billion in assets. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, we provide asset-based financial solutions in the Agriculture, Food, Healthcare, Clean technology, Construction, Transportation, Industrial and Office technology industries. We partner with equipment manufacturers, dealers and distributors in more than 30 countries to support their distribution channels and help grow their businesses. We combine customer focus with deep industry knowledge to deliver sustainable solutions for the complete asset life cycle, including retail finance, commercial finance and used equipment finance. DLL is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rabobank Group.
Good to know
- Deadline for applications: 3rd of December
- Reporting to our Chief Commercial Officer
- The selection process may involve an assessment.
- Applications via email will not be reviewed. Please apply online via our career website
- DLL’s referral program applies
- For more information, you can contact Nico Molenschot, Recruitment Business Partner Europe, via +32 476 37 24 88 or via firstname.lastname@example.org