Apprenticeship Childcare Jobs Vacancy at First Word Brighton
First Word Brighton urgently required following position for Apprenticeship Childcare. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Apprenticeship Childcare Jobs Vacancy at First Word Brighton Jobs Details:
Grows Up are looking for an apprentice for their smaller Brighton setting based on Ditchling Road.
The job entails making sure all the children’s needs are met, from:
- Providing snacks and meals and assisting with feeding.
- Changing nappies and assisting with toilet training.
- Helping to create interesting and educational activities.
- Reading stories.
- Being patient and understanding of the child's needs.
- Updating notice boards.
- Keeping the nursery clean and tidy.
- Adhering to health and safety and safeguarding (training to be provided).
- Speaking with parents and discussing the child's daily events.
- Providing a safe and fun space for the children to learn and grow.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken skills
- Some experience of working with children (desirable)
- Hard working
Qualifications required Grade D or above in English and Maths (GCSE or equivalent).
Future prospects We are hoping that the chosen candidate will continue to train with the employer to Level 3 standard or above.
Things to consider If you are shortlisted to attend interviews, our Recruitment Adviser will contact you via telephone and email. Please ensure you check these regularly as you may miss out on any important information we provide you with. Interview and start dates are subject to change. This is a Full Time Apprenticeship and will not suit those who are in Full Time Education and as stated in the job description you must be available to start work as soon as possible within the hours advertised. All applications must be made through Apprenticeship Vacancies website. Do not contact the employer direct as this may result in your application not being considered.