Kitchen Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Shepherd Neame Maidstone
Shepherd Neame Maidstone urgently required following position for Kitchen Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Kitchen Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Shepherd Neame Maidstone Jobs Details:
Ahead of our exciting opening in May 2018, Shepherd Neame is pleased to announce that we are now recruiting for a full time Kitchen Assistant to join our newly created team at the Boathouse.
This role will see you supporting our chefs with basic food preparation so they can provide our customers with a quick and efficient level of service out on the front line. You will also undertake a range of cleaning duties so that that they can operate in a clean and safe environment.
With our full support and training, this post will see you learning the ropes with the guidance of the Head Chef, Sous Chef and kitchen team. If you are looking to kick start your career as a chef in the kitchen, they we may also have the opportunity to train and develop you in the longer term. In return, we will off offer you continued personal development, support and training, a competitive salary, great company benefits and the opportunity for you to join our proven chef’s development programme, which will help you achieve your career potential in the longer term.
What are we looking for?
- Kitchen experience is preferable, not essential as full training will be provided.
- A motivated kitchen assistant that wants to develop their career.
- You will want to work as part of a kitchen team and learn new culinary skills.
- The ability to adhere to food hygiene and health and safety regulations.
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast paced and busy environment.
- You must be in good physical health as you will be on your feet for most of the shift.
- Great communication skills.
- You will be a great team player.
- You must be able to work evenings and weekends.
- Competitive salary that is negotiable dependent on experience.
- Structured company induction programme.
- Ongoing support and training in the kitchen.
- Potential for career development with our chef’s development programme.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels (Full time only).
In order to be considered for this post please either apply online with your CV now or pop in and see us for an application form.