Grocery Team Member Jobs Vacancy at Whole Foods Market London
Whole Foods Market London urgently required following position for Grocery Team Member. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Grocery Team Member Jobs Vacancy at Whole Foods Market London Jobs Details:
Provide support as a member of the Grocery team to include receiving and preparing product, maintaining the Grocery floor and displays, and selling product in support of regional Grocery standards. Ensure a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service to customers and team members.
- Provide excellent customer service and address needs of customers in a timely and effective manner. Surprise and delight the customers with consistent, delicious food.
- Ensure a fresh and appealing display by keeping cases and shelves clean and well stocked by front-facing, checking codes, rotating, and removing out-of-date products.
- Maintain accurate department signage and pricing.
- Stock and clean grocery shelves, bulk bins, frozen and dairy case.
- Maintain back stock in good order.
- Maintain a safe, clean and well-organized working and shopping environment by sweeping floors and completing sweep logs.
- Assist with sampling program, keeping sample areas full, clean, and appealing.
- Follow and comply with all applicable health and sanitation procedures and adhere to safe work practices.
- Operate and sanitize all Grocery equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team
- Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable manner to fellow team members and customers
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures
- Ability to sell proactively
- Ability to learn basic knowledge of all products carried in department
- Effective time management skills
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness
- Ability to work in a wet and cold environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Ability to use tools and equipment, including box cutters, electric pallet jacks, and other heavy machinery
- Team Oriented
- Customer Service Focus