Hotel Social Media Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Amba Hotel Marble Arch London
Amba Hotel Marble Arch London urgently required following position for Hotel Social Media Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Hotel Social Media Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Amba Hotel Marble Arch London Jobs Details:
- Takes the lead on the coordination of the hotel’s Social Media and E-Marketing Platforms and content.
-The social media element of the role takes up a large proportion of the role (around 50-60%). As such you will need previous experience/working knowledge in maintaining a regular voice on social media on various SM platforms (including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram).
- Planning the yearly social media activity/updates for the hotel and update the hotel social media platforms on a regular basis in line with business promotions, yearly festivities and other events; to maximise brand exposure, hotel marketing and support new and repeat business.
- Supports the coordination of staff engagement, social and communication initiatives
- Supports the written response to guest feedback via online feedback platforms such as Trip Advisor and Review Pro
- Carries out day-to-day hotel administration and provides general and administrative assistance to the General Manager and Hotel Manager as and when required
What we look for We are a friendly team, passionate about hospitality and we're looking for a likeminded individual! You should have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Qualifications and/or experience/working knowledge of digital marketing, media and communications and/or public relations preferred.
- Ability to work well under pressure, prioritise workload and show initiative.
- Ability to perform routine and non-routine tasks effectively and in a timely manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal with confidential matters with complete discretion.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive starting salary and Holiday entitlement
- Discounted hotel rates for yourself and your family across glh. portfolio of hotels.
- A huge range of online benefits which allows you to claim discounts and cash back with thousands of different retailers and service providers
- The opportunity to work within an organisation committed to personal and career development
- Pension and Healthcare schemes
Full job description