Finance Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Hugo Boss London
Hugo Boss London urgently required following position for Finance Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Finance Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Hugo Boss London Jobs Details:
London, LND, GB, NW1 0DT
HUGO BOSS is globally renowned as a successful fashion and lifestyle brand. On the one hand, we have our passion for extraordinary design and high expectations regarding fabrics, processing and fitting to thank. On the other hand, we like to encourage our team of almost 13,800 employees to think outside the box. After all, different perspectives enhance creativity and performance and result in products that are sold in 126 countries at over 7,600 sales points around the globe.
- Weekly store sales reporting
- Monthly accounting for all property costs
- Monthly reporting and analysis of all retail costs. In particular, store payroll
- Supporting BP for Quarterly forecasting and Annual budgeting of full Retail P&L, Sales, Margin and costs
- Develop strong relationships with the Retail team and work with field team to drive cost efficiencies
- Seek opportunities to drive positive change in finance and/or business processes to improve efficiency, maximise value for money and improve stakeholder experience
- Highly numerate, and analytical
- Build and challenge business cases
- Excellent Excel skills and a quick learner on new systems
- Accounting degree or entry/part qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA)
- Multi-site property experience
- Passion for success and quality in everything you do
HUGO BOSS offers its employees exceptional working conditions in an international environment. If you are interested in the fashion sector and challenges inspire your ambition, we would like to get to know you.
We look forward to your online application at jobs.hugoboss.com