Non Financial Risk Manager Treasury Coverage Jobs Vacancy at Deutsche Bank London
Deutsche Bank London urgently required following position for Non Financial Risk Manager Treasury Coverage. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Non Financial Risk Manager Treasury Coverage Jobs Vacancy at Deutsche Bank London Jobs Details:
Job Title: Non-Financial Risk Manager - Treasury Coverage
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
You will be joining the Non-Financial Risk Management (NFRM) Function. In this role you will ensure that the Bank’s Non-Financial Risk (NFR) exposure is adequately managed in-line with the group wide risk appetite and NFRM framework. NFRM is a matrix organisation with business / region and functional specialist axes.
Your role as NFR Manager within NFRM, is to work with a specific business area and manage NFR according to the 3 Lines of Defence (LoD) model and the NFR mandate. Specifically, they perform independent oversight of the implementation of the Group's NFRM Framework within the Business Divisions and Infrastructure Functions and independently assess material risks and/or key controls (as required), providing challenge, approval or veto as appropriate.
- Overseeing the implementation of NFRM within areas of responsibility e.g. Perform relevant Level 2 NRFM Framework controls, as required by Policies, to quality assure the implementation of the NFR Framework.
- Reviewing quality assurance scorecard for trends on data issues, reviewing divisional “use test” of NFRM Framework components
- Monitoring the NFR Profile e.g. Review E2E process risk assessments and material non-financial risk information
- Assessing key risks and controls e.g. Review lesson learned and approve risk acceptances
- Measuring quality and timeliness of execution against Risk Priority Plan
- Providing effective and demonstrable challenge to the risk owners and where required provide clear, demonstrable and risk-based challenge and measure evidence of effective challenge and resolution
- Relevant experience in a similar role within financial services or within a Treasury function
- A robust understanding of NFRM principles and practices
- Demonstrable experience of developing strong working relationships with business areas to facilitate successful risk management within the 3 Lines of Defence model either within First or Second LoD
- Comprehensive understanding of the transactions and financials products offered by a Tier 1 investment bank (ideally the Treasury function) as well as the supporting infrastructure and controls
- Worked with Senior Stakeholders within a high pressure dynamic environment
- The ability to manage and prioritise a significant workload
- Strong oral and written skills – should be able to distil topics into understandable summaries with clear conclusions and explanations of rationale
- Presentation skills – candidates should be confident in presenting the outcomes of their work, often to Senior Management
- Time management – the successful candidate will often need to deal with multiple priorities and should therefore be highly organised and be able to multi-task
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.