Group Partnership Accounting Manager Jobs Vacancy at Howarth Morris Limited Manchester
Howarth Morris Limited Manchester urgently required following position for Group Partnership Accounting Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Group Partnership Accounting Manager Jobs Vacancy at Howarth Morris Limited Manchester Jobs Details:
- Are you a friendly, sociable and outgoing ACA/CIMA/ACCA Qualified Accountant who is actively seeking to progress your career in a market leading, fast-paced, global business rich in heritage?
- Are you seeking a senior role where you will mentor, coach and inspire a team of 3 Qualified Accountants who are responsible for all aspects of Partnership Accounting globally including profit allocation, preparation of quarterly statements, capital loans and tax reserving?
- Are you confident, mature in judgement and committed to the highest level of integrity when communicating with senior personnel?
- Do you have the ability to build strong, global, working relationships in a sociable and vibrant professional environment?
You will manage a team of 3 Qualified Accountants, setting appropriate goals and appraising performance. Stakeholder management is key, and you will work closely with the firm's Management Team and the Head of Partner's Tax on specific areas of partners' remuneration and tax requirements. You will adopt a continuous improvement approach, identify potential developments to the teams output, manage the enhancement process, engage stakeholders and ensure objectives are delivered.
You will have an appreciation for the statutory reporting requirements of the UK LLP and a broad understanding of partners' tax requirements across each jurisdiction. You will manage the provision of data to the financial accounting team for disclosure in the UK LLP's Annual Report and Financial Statements.
What's on Offer?
- A company that invests in the wellbeing and development of their employees with a rich culture of reward and recognition
- A competitive basic salary from day one, with a competitive annual bonus
- 26 days holiday (with the opportunity to buy/sell more)
- Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance plus many other flexible benefits
This is an outstanding opportunity to secure a senior role in a first class environment with a strong culture of reward. A modern business with an esteemed reputation, my client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package. For more information on this exceptional opportunity, apply now.