Sourcing Coordinator Womenswear Softs Jobs Vacancy at Burberry Limited London
Burberry Limited London urgently required following position for Sourcing Coordinator Womenswear Softs. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sourcing Coordinator Womenswear Softs Jobs Vacancy at Burberry Limited London Jobs Details:
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
The Sourcing Coordinator manages the seasonal placement and follow-through of finished goods for a particular category, in a manner congruent with the supply chain objectives: delivering quality product, on time and at the right price.
- Advise vendors of seasonal buying/production calendar, unit plans & negotiate minimums as applicable, working with Managers for guidance on setting objectives for the season and negotiating any challenges
- Manage communication with manufacturers on raw material call-offs & receipts, ensuring production needs are met in accordance with calendar and delivery schedule.
- Manage seasonal product pass-off to local sourcing office, as needed.
- Update PLM with vendor costs.
- Liaise with product development for updated BOM information as needed.
- Liaise with Customer Operations for timely receipt of orders and advise Customer Service when orders are retimed.
- Study pre-buy vs. actual & work with raw materials team to identify shortfalls across division
- Prepare updates for weekly production meetings.
- Partner with manager to finalize prices & margin, providing seasonal price analyses across vendors and product categories.
- Participate in vendor performance analysis each season.
- Partner with product dev. and technical team each season on fit approval dates required by production calendar & ensure compliance
- Partner with quality assurance to resolve quality issues as needed.
- Communicate best working practises, changes to existing practises or key seasonal information, to vendors.
- Work alongside other sourcing coordinators to ensure standard processes across teams/divisions.
- Manage buying/delivery deadlines, ensuring adherence to Time & Action calendar
- Manage team efficiency through monitoring workload & prioritisation.
- Partner with manager on seasonal counter-sourcing needs such as vendors, pricing, raw materials etc.
- Manage, train and develop Sourcing Assistant as and when required and as requested by the Sourcing Manager.
- Proven experience in a production/manufacturing similar role
- Strong costing & negotiation skills.
- SAP/PLM is desirable
- Advanced knowledge of Excel/Word/Powerpoint
- Foreign languages not required but would be an asset
- Familiar with & proficient in retail math is a plus
- Excellent verbal/written communication & time management skills.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with peers and cross-functional business partners.
- Detail-oriented with strong follow-through.
- Willingness to travel if required.
- Organized, efficient, self-motivated, solution- oriented individual.
- Works well as both team leader & team member.