Receptionist Jobs Vacancy at Splendid Hospitality York
Splendid Hospitality York urgently required following position for Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Jobs Vacancy at Splendid Hospitality York Jobs Details:
The Grand Hotel & Spa York
We are now looking for full and part time Receptionists to join the fantastic team at the 5* The Grand Hotel & Spa York, York's only 5* property.
Being a key part of the Splendid family, all our team members need to be able to promise to:
- Being the Best;
- Making Responsible Decisions;
- Treating others, the Way They Would Like to Be Treated;
- Continually Challenge Yourself and Each other.
- To carry out the full check in and check out processes in a seamless manner.
- To undertake Reception duties including: meeting, greeting and attending to the needs of guests, to ensure an extraordinary guest experience.
- Ensure any guest complaints or issues are quickly resolved to maintain high quality customer service.
- To deal with guest requests to ensure a comfortable and pleasant stay.
- Administer all routes of reservations to ensure that room bookings are made and recorded accurately.
- Ensure that all reservations and cancellations are processed efficiently.
1. Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including a pleasant telephone manner
- Ability to remain calm during difficult situations or in a very busy environment
- The ability to work as part of team or alone
- Good administrative skills and IT literacy
- Experience using a Property Management System
- To be discreet, diplomatic, reliable and trustworthy
- Have a good command of written and spoken English
- You must be eligible to live and work in the UK
- Must be able to work on full time basis, must be flexible to work on rota basis
2. Proven experience/education level
- Previous customer service experience in hospitality industry is preferable
- Uniforms and meals on duty are provided
- Discounted rates to stay at any of our hotels across Splendid Hospitality Group
- Discount on our Spa Treatments and products
- Learning and Development opportunities
- A negotiated discounted rate on parking