Assistant Project Manager Manchester Jobs Vacancy at Ridge Partners Llp Manchester
Ridge Partners Llp Manchester urgently required following position for Assistant Project Manager Manchester. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Project Manager Manchester Jobs Vacancy at Ridge Partners Llp Manchester Jobs Details:
Do you want a career in Project Management working for a multi award winning property and construction consultancy where you will be involved in projects worth up to £300M for ground breaking clients including motor manufacturers, Schools/Universities, contractors, developers etc?
At Ridge and Partners, we offer client care and advice that very few, if any can match. The Project Management team fully embrace this philosophy by drawing on the vast amount of knowledge, expertise and experience gained from working in diverse sectors and projects around the world. Our abilities at managing out risk and inefficiency and driving projects forward to deliver real value are essential elements of our service and combine to produce exceptional results.
As the demand for our expertise continues to grow, we now have an opportunity for an Assistant Project Manager. You will join our significantly (Over 60 Project Managers in 8 UK locations) experienced and talented Project Management Team based at our offices in the centre of Manchester.
- Assisting with the day to day delivery of projects
- Undertake contact administration
- Development of project documentation, programmes, master budget, risk register etc
- Maintain a robust document management system
- Produce reports to suit relevant stages of the projects
- Assist with conduct feasibility studies, including site surveys, site investigation, site evaluation,
- Monitor and report on the contractors progress against the contract programme
- Assist in the management of consultant teams to ensure that the contractor’s design is done in
- Assist in the management of consultant teams to ensure that the built product is compliant with
- Liaise with the client on deviations from specification, budget etc.
- Conduct pre-start and handover meetings
- Ensure that all CDM regulations have been followed throughout the delivery of project
- Manage logistics and resource allocation to ensure delivery of project
- Provide single point of contact taking responsibility for all aspects of the project and liaise with
- BSc/MSc in a relevant engineering / project management related subject
- Ideally you will have experience of project management within the construction sector
- High quality oral and written communications (reports, instructions etc)
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project
To be successful in this role, you will need to be an excellent communicator who can articulate complicated issues between our clients and our highly skilled project teams. You will also need to show ambition and a willingness to learn whilst demonstrating commercial awareness and exhibiting the ability to get the job done!
At Ridge we invest heavily in our biggest assets........our people. And as you will find out from day one in your Ridge career, you will be handsomely rewarded:
- 25 days holiday and study leave
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Standard 5% Ridge Contribution
- Highly competitive salary
Ridge is an award winning, UK top 20 multi-discipline property and construction consultancy. Core disciplines include Project Management, Cost Management, Building Surveying, Building Services Engineering, Building Services Maintenance Management, Property Consultancy, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Health & Safety, Sustainability, Legal Support Services, Traffic & Transportation, Infrastructure Commercial Management, Geo-Environmental. In addition, we provide property consultancy expertise for asset management, modern procurement, planned maintenance programmes, innovative strategies and holistic delivery planning.
We maintain a spread of projects across all public and private sector markets from social housing to Formula One which is the essence of our strength in the depth and diverse range of our activity. All services are accredited to BS EN ISO9001 2015 for quality, ISO14001 environmental, ISO18001 Health & Safety and with Investors in People. Ridge has been successfully operating since 1946 and now employs over 580 people in ten offices across the UK and has delivered projects in 75 countries worldwide.