Administrator Student Hub Jobs Vacancy at University Hull Kingston upon Hull
University Hull Kingston upon Hull urgently required following position for Administrator Student Hub. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrator Student Hub Jobs Vacancy at University Hull Kingston upon Hull Jobs Details:
The University reserves the right to close this post once a sufficient number of applications have been submitted. It is encouraged that you complete the application at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
A major restructuring of Professional Services has recently taken place within faculties, prompted by feedback from the student body and a drive to provide better coordinated, high-standard and effective services to our students, staff and partners. This is an exciting time to join the University during a period of major transformation and investment.
The Faculty of Arts, Cultures and Education University of Hull encompasses the School of Education and Social Sciences; the School of Arts and the School of Histories, Languages and Cultures. The role holder will work as part of a team that is responsible for matters relating to the administration of programmes and student support.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding professional who will deliver a high-quality service. Duties will include (but are not limited to):
· Supporting processes related to application and admission, including via specialist agencies and for professionally accredited programmes.
· Supporting the delivery of Welcome Week and other student engagement activity.
· Producing and compiling documentation in line with standard operating procedures including student handbooks, exam papers, pass lists and general student correspondence.
· Administration of student attendance and engagement monitoring procedures and monitoring postgraduate student supervision meetings.
· Undertaking reception duties as required, and acting as a first point of contact for student feedback, including complaints.
· To use the student information system, updating student records, inputting marks, making credit checks, recording module choices, recording assessment submission and allocations of Academic Support Tutors, and producing reports as required.
· To use the university’s document management system, the Virtual Learning Environment and other relevant repositories.
Applications are sought from those prepared to work flexibly and collegiately. The successful candidate will need to have proven communication skills to foster good working relationships with the Faculty and across university service teams.
If you would like to discuss this role informally, please contact Jill Fowlie, Manager of the Student Hub on 01482 465401 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For information about the Faculty visit http://beta.www.hull.ac.uk/Faculties/face.aspx