Service Delivery Officer Kent Jobs Vacancy at Stonewater
Stonewater urgently required following position for Service Delivery Officer Kent. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Service Delivery Officer Kent Jobs Vacancy at Stonewater Jobs Details:
Retirement Living team
Part-time 20 hours pw – £10,616 pa
Benenden, Kent We are looking for someone who can provide a housing management service to our Retirement Living residents.
You would be joining us at an exciting time – supporting the development and delivery of professional, innovative and flexible local housing, health and improved wellbeing and support services to older adults living within our retirement living schemes and the wider community. As a Service Delivery Officer, your main responsibilities will be: • Deliver accommodation and community housing-related support services, helping customers to lead an independent life.
• Deliver support services that provide improved health and well-being.
• Make sure Stonewater’s procedures and policies are being complied with, including Health & Safety procedures and risk management.
• Deal with contractors and arrange repairs.
• Deal with day-to-day general tenancy and building management
• Provide high quality assistance to make our customers feel confident about sustaining their housing and living independently.
• Get involved in the community and local partner engagement. A strong knowledge of housing and tenancy management services would be beneficial, as well as being a strong administrator with good literacy and numerical skills and the ability to efficiently use IT applications. The role involves working with vulnerable adults and as such Stonewater will require appropriate enhanced background checks, via the Disclosure and Barring Service. You will be expected to work flexible including some evenings, Bank Holidays and weekends if required and will attend training and meetings at other offices. For the right person, we can offer: • 26 days’ pro-rata annual leave (plus an entitlement for bank holidays)
• Comprehensive training and development opportunities
• Staff helpline offering independent, confidential information, counselling and support
• Holiday trading, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme Closing date: 14 September 2017
Vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received
To apply, please complete the application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org