Managers For Our Services Team Jobs Vacancy at Strategy Consultants London
Strategy Consultants London urgently required following position for Managers For Our Services Team. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Managers For Our Services Team Jobs Vacancy at Strategy Consultants London Jobs Details:
OC&C Strategy Consultants has the UK's leading Services practice, working with clients in areas including Construction and Infrastructure, Support Services, Outsourcing and Automotive Services.
This role primarily involves managing the OC&C project team of 3-6 consultants. Although you will be involved in business development, your primary contribution here will be in assisting the Partners or in generating demand for repeat business through delivery excellence.
- Direct, manage the analysis, design, proposal, implementation and ongoing delivery of consulting projects, ensuring customer satisfaction and customer results
- Assist in client pitches and help with developing client relationships
- Rapidly gain acceptance within the company and clients as a very strong, professional manager who can provide clear thought leadership
- Translate strategy and business needs into deliverable designs
- Help to position OC&C as leaders in strategy consultancy
- Academics: Excellent first degree, preferably with an MBA from a leading school
- At least 7 years experience gained partly or entirely in an external strategy consultancy environment
- An enthusiasm for the Services industries where we specialise
- Outstanding track record of achieving and exceeding objectives
- Experience of managing workstreams and teams
- Excellent leadership qualities
- A proven track record of developing successful relationships at senior executive to Board level
- Analytical clear thinker who can recognise critical issues and dedicate attention accordingly... a highly numerate individual, who is hypothesis and issue driven
- A true appreciation for rigour
- Very strong communication skills required for internal and external communication
- Straightforward, focused attitude
- A pragmatic, enthusiastic and structured do-er, with an ability to create and maintain pace whiles ensuring that energies are well focussed and channelled
- High business ethics: honesty, respect for the individual and culturally unbiased
- Credible at Board level with the ability to relate well to clients and colleagues