Consultant London Jobs Vacancy at Cognizant London
Cognizant London urgently required following position for Consultant London. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Consultant London Jobs Vacancy at Cognizant London Jobs Details:
About Cognizant Interactive
Cognizant Interactive is a newly launched digital innovation consulting group within a top tier, global technology consulting firm that brings together the people, technology and methods needed to manage digital innovation at scale. Working globally with major players across industries including health care, retail, transportation, financial services, and communications, Cognizant Interactive combines digital strategy, deep industry knowledge, experiential design and technology expertise to help clients reimagine, design, build and run digital business solutions, deliver new customer experiences, and transform business processes.
We’re seeking an advocate of the end user. A brilliant UX consultant who will build engaging, innovative experiences for our clients’ customers. Someone who is comfortable with presenting prototypes and high-fidelity designs to stakeholders of global enterprises.
An experienced practitioner who is immersed in all areas of User Experience. From running usability testing to workshops. A self-motivated, forward thinker, who can contribute to our customer-centric, experience design culture. You will work closely with multiple development teams and project managers and will be involved in all user-focused project design processes to deliver a unique user experience every time.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, partners and customers to understand user needs and
- evaluate designs
- Deliver UX wireframes, user and process flows, mock-ups and functional specifications
- Originate, evaluate and iterate user journey maps, user path diagrams, sketches
- Plan, conduct and moderate user research and user testing activities
- Define, develop and present innovative concepts for visual design
- Work within the constraints of customer specifications and technical integrations
- Ensure excellent timing and quality of deliverables.
Skills and Experience
- Passionate about UX Design and everything about user interaction concepts and usability
- Experience in a similar position, with a portfolio to demonstrate
- Good understanding of platform constraints, browsers and accessibility guidelines
- Experience working with prototyping tools along with user testing practices and responsive
- web design
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe CC, Sketch and other relevant software tools
- Ability to present and sell your designs effectively to key stakeholders
- Passionate about ‘the user’ and delivering excellent digital experiences
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills to senior exec level
- Excellent communication & presentations skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of research techniques and analytics tools
- Expert knowledge of current digital trends and best practices to create compelling and efficient digital experiences
- A determination to drive high quality work to tight deadlines
- Experience working in a professional services/consulting environment – Utilities experience would be advantageous
- Comprehensive knowledge of design and wireframing techniques and tools
- Experience developing persona, user journey and customer journey frameworks
- Experience in developing and presenting conceptual approaches and synthesising feedback into realisable production designs
- Understanding of brand guidelines and their application in a digital environment
- Working with content strategies to ensure information architecture is appropriate
- Demonstrable experience working with common CMS and dynamic application frameworks
- Demonstrable experience prototyping concepts into interactive prototypes.
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at http://www.cognizant.com/or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.