Logistics Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Butler Ross Limited Woking
Butler Ross Limited Woking urgently required following position for Logistics Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Logistics Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Butler Ross Limited Woking Jobs Details:
An exciting opportunity for a Logistics Coordinator to join a dynamic and fast-growing fuel supplier based in Surrey with a salary of up to £40,000. This position will be part of a team of two and you will be reporting into the Operations Manager.
Candidates will be required to have previous experience within the Logistics, Oil & Gas, Fuel or Aviation sectors.
Role responsibilities of the Logistics Coordinator include:
- Coordinate the movement of fuel globally.
- Plan, prepare and nominate fuel requirements in line with supply contracts.
- Organise product delivery to terminal, suppliers, receivers, agents, inspectors and customs.
- Daily inventory monitoring to ensure stock management is aligned with company objectives.
- Monthly inventory reporting.
- Issue all vessel documentation to the port, inspectors, agents and receiving terminal
- Check and negotiate all incoming demurrage claims and issue outgoing claims.
- Check supplier invoices to contractual terms and process for prompt payment for product, logistics and services
- Maintain up to date and accurate product stock sheets to track all inbound and outbound product movements.
- Produce and maintain Key Performance Indicator reports for timely review.
Person Specification of the Logistics Coordinator include:
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in Logistics, Shipping, Transport and Haulage
- Experience within Logistics, Oil & Gas, Fuel or Aviation sectors
This role will be suited to you if you have held a role within or as a Logistics Coordinator, Logistics Planner, Logistics Controller, Material Controller, Material Coordinator or within shipping or transportation.