Senior Manager For Leading Tourism Company Jobs Vacancy at Freshminds Talent London
Freshminds Talent London urgently required following position for Senior Manager For Leading Tourism Company. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Manager For Leading Tourism Company Jobs Vacancy at Freshminds Talent London Jobs Details:
Comms Strategy specialist Senior Manager to work closely with Head of Strategy for Leading Tourism Company. You will be an expert in operational strategy, process improvement with excellent story-telling ability. The purpose of the project is to increase the client's operational value to the wider business, making sure that customer value and accessibility are at the forefront.
- Putting together a compelling case
- Engage with key stakeholders through in-depth interviews and workshops
- Work closely with the Programme Manager of the Comms & Engagement team to put together an appropriate Comms strategy
- Work with the Creative team to Identify external partners for creative product development
- Manager or Senior Manager level with strong senior stakeholder management skills
- Strong experience in change programme within a similar style of organization
- Demonstrable experience in stakeholder interviews, workshops and ability to produce excellent written content
- Previous experience of Comms strategy and liaising with different business divisions
- Day rate : £700 - £1000 LTD
- Location : London
- Duration : 2/3 days per week for 10-12 weeks
- Start date : ASAP