Sales Ledger Clerk Communications Jobs Vacancy at Page Personnel London
Page Personnel London urgently required following position for Sales Ledger Clerk Communications. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Ledger Clerk Communications Jobs Vacancy at Page Personnel London Jobs Details:
Our client is a leading business communications firm: a global partnership with 24 offices in 14 countries.
Job Description Responsibilities of the Sales Ledger Clerk:
Recharges and Work in Progress
- * Preparation of recharge invoices on a weekly basis
- * Liaising with client facing staff to obtain appropriate authority on the suitability of rechargeable expenses
- * Maintenance and control of weekly work-in-progress to keep balance at a reasonable level and ensure client billing is up to date
- * Resolving queries and preparation of recharge breakdowns as and when requested
- * Assistance with preparation and maintenance of sales day books for all UK companies
- * Assistance with monthly sales ledger reconciliations for all UK companies
- * Preparation of monthly write offs and credit note journals
- * Sole responsibility for billing clients for conference centre bookings and third party expenses incurred.
- * Ad hoc assistance in the preparation of retained fee invoices monthly
- * Ad hoc assistance in the preparation of project fee invoices
- * Maintenance of standing data on Agresso to ensure client invoicing details are up to date
- * Other ad hoc duties as required
The Successful Applicant The Successful Sales Ledger Clerk candidate:
- 2 years' or more experience in an administrative role or billings role or Sales Ledger role
- High level of attention to detail
- Have strong time management skills
- Reasonable literacy in the use of Excel
- Professional, strong client-service attitude
- Pro-active with a can-do attitude and willing to offer support readily
- An appreciation of confidentiality
What's on Offer The package on offer to the Sales Ledger Clerk is between £26,000-£28,000 with a comprehensive benefits package