Receptionist Jobs Vacancy at Shangri Hotels London
Shangri Hotels London urgently required following position for Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Jobs Vacancy at Shangri Hotels London Jobs Details:
We currently have a vacancy for a Receptionist joining our team.
It takes a very special kind of person to work at Shangri-La: someone with an eye for detail and the skills to perform. Someone with an attitude to deliver and a passion to delight.
We are diverse, warm and caring but also demanding, dynamic and innovative.
As with every property in the group, Shangri-La Hotel, At The Shard, London, will operate on a simple yet powerful philosophy of Shangri-La hospitality from warm, caring people.
The uniquely Asian view of service at this luxury hotel in London embodies the core values of respect, helpfulness, courtesy, sincerity and humility. These qualities have been the cornerstone of the Shangri-La success.
Under the guidance of the Front Office Manager/Duty Manager, the receptionist will be responsible for the successful running of respective shifts within Front Office. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing their direct report and ensuring that any and all guest-contact is handled with the utmost care and sincerity in mind.
- Relevant experience in a 5 star London hotel, in an operational/Front Office environment
- Good working knowledge of Opera
- Superior organisation and administration skills coupled with the ability to multi task and set priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training, attending courses as scheduled
- Be highly organised and a reliable individual who is self-motivated, standards & customer service driven and detail orientated.
- Advanced level of English (both oral and written)
Our proposition to you
In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer an exciting array of benefits:
- Shangri-La Staff Rates at our luxury properties worldwide
- One paid Volunteer Day per year
- Pension contribution
- Personal development via Shangri-La Academy, online Harvard Management programme and other external courses
- Regular social celebrations
- One free duty meal per shift
- Laundering of your uniform free of charge
- Discount in our F&B outlets
- Shard Card and Deal Card (discounts at variety of businesses in the area)
- Cycle to Work
- Childcare Vouchers (if applicable )
- Opportunity to grow and develop with Shangri-La, locally or worldwide
…..to mention only a few!
We believe that with the right attitude, anything is possible at Shangri-La and we will invest heavily in your training, offering a variety of programmes for all levels!
If you wish to be considered for this role, please send us your CV!