Graduate Digital Marketing Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Mvf London
Mvf London urgently required following position for Graduate Digital Marketing Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Graduate Digital Marketing Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Mvf London Jobs Details:
MVF is one of the UK’s leading marketing technology companies. In 2013, MVF topped the Sunday Times Tech Track, and we’re currently ranked as the top company to work for in London on the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For list. We now employ around 400 staff in the UK/USA and conduct marketing activities in more than 120 countries.
The Biddable Marketing Team advertises across paid social and paid search channels, primarily Facebook and Google. We aim to create precisely targeted campaigns to engage positively with our customers. As a member of our team, you’ll need strong analytical and creative skills. With almost half a billion impressions a month, you’ve probably seen our ads somewhere around the internet.
As a Graduate Digital Marketing Analyst you will be responsible for managing advertising campaigns on either Google or Facebook. You’ll need to pinpoint relevant audiences and think about how they might search for, or respond to, a particular product. You’ll gain real-time insights into behavioural patterns across a wide range of markets and languages - one of the most satisfying parts of the role is seeing the impact your decisions have on your campaign performance right before your eyes.
“Working in the Biddable team is about using as many data points as you can to catch the right person, at the right time, with the right message.”
- Complete our Biddable Academy, including detailed instruction on the platforms we use, training in Excel and data analysis, basics of creative design, and how to apply what you’ve learned within the MVF business model.
- Build high-quality marketing campaigns from scratch, including engaging ad copy or creative, relevant audience targeting and appropriate keyword analysis.
- Establish a healthy relationship with other members of the biddable team, keeping them up to date with the performance of your campaigns, any issues you’ve encountered and any opportunities you’ve found.
- Immerse yourself in the digital industry, keep up to date with relevant trends and look out for new techniques. It’s important to stay ahead of your competitors to give your campaigns the edge!
- Evidence of active analytical and numerical ability
- A passion for digital marketing
- A detail-oriented individual with a combination of creative and analytical skills
- A proactive and independent approach to working life