Master Data Management System Integration Project Manager Jobs Vacancy at Pwc London
- Master Data Management System Integration Project Manager
- London ENG
- 14 Sep, 2017 30+ days ago
Pwc London urgently required following position for Master Data Management System Integration Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Master Data Management System Integration Project Manager Jobs Vacancy at Pwc London Jobs Details:
Global Information (GI) is a trusted information broker to the PwC Network of Firms. As part of GI the Client Information Team is responsible for providing cross border client information and analysis to a wide range of business leaders and their teams as well as managing the Global Data Warehouse (GDW), Global Client Portal (GCP) and global Master Data Management system (SOURCE MDM). It is the MDM system area that is the subject of this role description.
The MDM Integration Project Manager shall have in experience of day-to-day management of projects and operational activities related to complex systems, including understanding the data, design, development, testing, implementation and enhancement of project management and operational processes. The role holder will oversee the daily project management tasks internally and with the integrating partners, following a defined project plan, on-boarding approach implementation criteria. The role holder will have a defined portfolio of tasks and integrating partner responsibility. The role holder shall work directly with the Source MDM Integration Lead, GI Source MDM On-boarding team, PwC IT On-boarding team, business and technical operational teams and integrating partners project teams.
Source system integration project management
- Engage with the integration partners to define the integration scope, provide a detailed walkthrough, stakeholder sign off on commitment to project
- Responsible day to day project management of the system integration milestones, testing, documentation, communication, training.
- Develop and maintain a culture of continued customer support and dedicated relationship management for the portfolio of integrated systems.
- Deliver timely leadership performance and progress reports across the portfolio of integrated systems.
- Responsible for the documentation and processes defined in the integration milestones and GI internal procedures for the portfolio of services and/or integration partners.
- Supporting the transition activities to Operations ensuring the Operational acceptance criteria is met and provide on-going support during the warranty periods.
- Provide support to the GI MDM and Contact 2 Cash (C2C) teams with respect to any integration and on-boarding activities as defined and agreed on an on-going basis with the team leads.
- Responsible for addressing and supporting all DQ matters with each of the integration partners for the duration of the on-boarding activities.
- A high level of Project management, change management and systems process knowledge
- Three to five years relevant systems operational experience
- Strong data analysis skills
- The role holder will have a degree of autonomy so will need to be a confident decision-maker and escalator.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with ability to network and interact at the highest levels across the network. Credibility and skills to influence and persuade where necessary.
- High level of commitment, energy and enthusiasm
- Team working skills - work as part of a busy team serving a wide range of customers to strict deadlines
Internal firm services
In order to deliver a first-class service to our clients, we need first-class support internally. Internal firm services is a network of specialist support professionals and includes marketing, recruitment, human capital, finance, technology, learning and development, procurement, to name but a few. Each team plays a vital role in making sure we have all the right resources, services and technology across our business.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.