Technical Manager Jobs Vacancy at Sure Commercial Beverley
Sure Commercial Beverley urgently required following position for Technical Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Manager Jobs Vacancy at Sure Commercial Beverley Jobs Details:
Sure Commercial Recruitment are currently working with a leading Agriculture processing factory and FMCG producer who are on the lookout for a Technical Manager to start as soon as possible at their site near Beverley.
They produce a variety of goods made from home grown vegetables and you’ll be responsible for the management of their growth and production facilities.
Day to day duties:
- Ensuring the day to day running of the production facilities
- Motivating Technical, Hygiene Team, Engineers, FKL drivers, Team Leaders to ensure documentation and tasks are completed
- Conducting implementation, compliance and continual internal auditing of the BRC Standards completion including GMP Audits, Glass and Hard Plastic Audits
- Work closely with Production Team Leaders and QA Team to ensure product quality and traceability is maintained
- Training new staff, ensure all training records are up to date
- Liaising with Service/Raw Material suppliers and keeping records up to date
- Management of Hygiene and QA Team
- HACCP certification
- Knowledge of BRC audits.
- Good Computer skills.
- Prior experience in a management capacity
Working Hours: 40-48 per week Mon-Fri Start Time 8-8.30am - Finish time varies
All applications will be considered and successful applicants will be contacted within 7 days of your application.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00 to £24,000.00 /year
- BRC Audit: 1 year
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point)