Support Engineer Slough Days Jobs Vacancy at Scc Slough
Scc Slough urgently required following position for Support Engineer Slough Days. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Support Engineer Slough Days Jobs Vacancy at Scc Slough Jobs Details:
We now have an exciting opportunity for a committed, self-motivated IT Support Engineer to be based in or near Slough . The successful candidate will be attending customer sites to provide maintenance and warranty support of IT hardware and software products within the required Service Level Agreement (SLA).
The role will involve working Friday 9.00am to 9.00pm , Saturday 9.00am to 9.00pm and Sunday 10.00am to 6.30pm .
You will be an experienced IT Support engineer with Hardware Break Fix and Software / Operating System – Desk side Support experience with a relevant qualification e.g Comptia A+ and a full clean driving licence.
• Repair and maintain hardware (Servers, PC’s, Laptops, Printers, associated peripherals and retail POS).
• Complete software incidents to customer/manufacturer procedures and specifications.
• Installation of hardware to manufacturers/customers specification. Complete MAC’s to manufacturers/customers specifications.
• Utilise PDA to check and update allocated calls in a timely manner to achieve required SLA and reflect actual work done in real time.
• Communicate with Call Administration and the Branch throughout the day.
• Complete part movements (RMA generation & physical movement) in a timely manner, returning items as directed by the Branch.
• Achieve targets to include but not conclusive 1st time fix (85%), 5 closures each day, productivity.
• Must be able to embrace new technologies and adapt to change.
• Must have full UK driving Licence
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
Desktop pc , peripherals break /fix repair experience
Excellent interpersonal skills
Full Clean UK Driving License
To apply or find out more information about this role, please call:
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org