Production Operative Dischargers Jobs Vacancy at Cobham
Cobham urgently required following position for Production Operative Dischargers. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Production Operative Dischargers Jobs Vacancy at Cobham Jobs Details:
As a Production Operative – Dischargers your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Electronics background or light manufacturing experience is desirable.
- A good awareness of SHE issues.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Good timekeeping skills.
As a Production Operative – Dischargers your main responsibilities will involve:
- Carry out assembly of production kits using relevant assembly documentation and sequence of operations in performing tasks such as drilling and component installation.
- Observe all necessary SHE regulations.
- Operate test and measurement equipment and correctly interpret results enabling inspection of completed units to the required ISO Quality Standard.
- Ensure all relevant paperwork pertaining to each job is completed in full and the immediate work area is kept to a high standard of cleanliness.
- Carry out tasks as delegated by the relevant Production Supervisor.
- Provide feedback about product build aspects, highlighting issues as appropriate.
- Suggest continuous improvements.