Specialist Jobs Vacancy at Skechers St Albans
Skechers St Albans urgently required following position for Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Specialist Jobs Vacancy at Skechers St Albans Jobs Details:
- 2+years PR experience gained from a similar role
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- A passion for PR and ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Event planning experience
- Must be a strong team player
- Passionate and results driven individual
- Good project/time management skills
- Eagerness and desire to always be the best
- Works well in high demand environment
All employees are entitled to the following benefits;
- Permanent Full Time Position
- Competitive compensation package
- Product discounts
- 25 days holiday (including public holidays)
- Group Personal Pension
- Group Income Protection
- Group Life Assurance
- Long service awards
To support the Senior Marketing Manager in front line PR management for Skechers fashion and performance lines along with other important tasks, whilst ensuring the Skechers brands are the most visible, accessible and recognisable brands to current/potential customers. Working with internal and external stakeholders to agree and implement PR strategies to support the brand.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and nurture relationships with editors of all major UK and Ireland publications
- Work with ad reps and photographers to create and deliver impactful advertorials.
- Work with press houses and Media Company to plan an annual PR campaign that maximises the Skechers brand through a number of different mediums
- Develop and nurture relationships with celebrities and agents (Gifting)
- Ensure samples are ordered and shipped for magazines
- Bi-weekly call ups for any magazine features
- Daily check and read all press, magazine, etc. and highlight any brand feature to sales and company
- Generate PR for men’s, women’s and Kids lines.
- Implement consistent PR placements
- Create Press Releases to launch new product lines/ events
- Support the Social Media team to ensure PR is translated into social media platforms. Working with publications to drive additional placement through social media platforms along with driving sales with E-commerce
You will also be responsible for overseeing the Skechers Blogs for both lifestyle and performance division.
- Work in liaison with the Senior Marketing Manager and external Media Company to help plan a strategy for the brand including Press and Digital advertising.
- Undertaking research and analysing data using specialist industry resources.
- Identifying target audiences and analysing their characteristics, behaviour and media habits.
- Recommending the most appropriate types of media to use, as well as the most effective time spans to help delivery on the company’s objective
- Making and maintaining good contacts with media owners, such as newspapers, magazines and websites.
- Managing relationships to build respect and trust in your judgment.
- Proofreading advertisement content before release.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of campaigns in order to inform future campaigns.
Marketing/ Trade Support:
- Liaise with accounts to launch new Skechers Fashion lines
- Create and maintain the marketing books for all Skechers brands in the UK featuring all media and PR activity for the year.
- Support regional trade show executions
- Provide bi-weekly competitor report which details out all competitors’ news and product launches.
- In-side co-ordination on all marketing initiatives as directed by Senior Marketing Manager or Managing Director
- Fashion Events: Source places, speak and liaise with external companies to partner for future events. Plan, execute and follow up after implementation.
- Other duties as assigned.