Project Manager Cardiff Jobs Vacancy at Intapeople Cardiff
Intapeople Cardiff urgently required following position for Project Manager Cardiff. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Cardiff Jobs Vacancy at Intapeople Cardiff Jobs Details:
Project Manager - Cardiff
£30,000 - £35,000 Per Annum & Benefits
IntaPeople are urgently seeking a Project Manager who is looking for a new role in Central Cardiff with a well known company. You will be working closely with the Head of IT, the development team and the Business Analysts.
You must have previous IT project experience for this one, you'll be helping with company wide rollouts, Microsoft upgrades, Application rollouts and some IT Security projects. They are not going to be huge projects, probably in the region of £50-200k as a maximum.
Agile, MS Visio and Prince 2 and around 2-3 years commercial PM experience would be ideal for this one.
Duties will include:
• Understanding business requirements, scoping and planning projects
• Identifying and scheduling resource requirements
• Communicating with project team members to ensure a clear understanding of their role
• Developing business cases and project budgets
• Tracking progress and maintaining momentum
• Organising and managing project team meetings and reporting
• Responsibility for successful delivery of IT projects
• Measuring benefits achieved
• Risk and issue tracking
• Post project reviews; tracking and dissemination of lessons learnt
This is based in a central location, easily commutable by car, bus or train from Cardiff, Newport, Bridgend, Barry, Rhondda or Merthyr.
"The services advertised by IntaPeople are those of an Employment Agency and an Employment Business"