Cib Investment Banking Tmt Associate London Jobs Vacancy at Morgan Chase London
Morgan Chase London urgently required following position for Cib Investment Banking Tmt Associate London. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cib Investment Banking Tmt Associate London Jobs Vacancy at Morgan Chase London Jobs Details:
• J.P. Morgan advises clients on a wide range of strategic transactions, including mergers & acquisitions, divestitures, spin-offs, asset purchases and dispositions, JVs, corporate defence assignments, restructurings and reorganizations.
- The J.P Morgan TMT Corporate Finance team is composed of a team of professionals with very strong client relationships across a broad range of leading companies. The team is seeking an experienced Investment Banker for an Associate position in London.
Our business J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments, financial institutions, pensions, sovereign wealth organizations, states and municipalities entrust us with their business. We offer our clients a full suite of global financial services and capabilities, providing strategic advice, raising capital, managing risk, and extending liquidity in markets around the world. Not only is our goal to help clients succeed, we are committed to contributing to orderly and well functioning markets and supporting global economic growth across our businesses.
Key responsibilities The successful candidate with play a vital and accountable role in all aspects of executing Corporate Finance transactions and maintaining strategic dialogue with clients as part of the wider advisory role. The Associate's responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Detailed valuation analysis, including DCF, trading comparables, transaction comparables and LBO analysis
- Detailed combination and other financial analysis
- Transaction structuring analysis
- Daily deal execution and project management of clients
- Preparation of presentation books, management presentations, Board materials, Memorandums, and other presentation materials for use in corporate finance transactions or strategic client dialogue
- Interaction with senior team members and client management teams on a daily basis to execute transactions and discuss strategic alternatives
- Provide leadership, mentorship and supervision to Analyst
The work in Corporate Finance is fast-paced, demanding and stimulating. Candidates are required to have strong quantitative, analytical and communication skills Essential skills:
- Relevant equivalent experience ideally in a bulge bracket Investment Bank or leading Corporate Finance Boutique, and ideally within the TMT sector.
- Ability to comfortably interact with clients and people in a professional and mature manner
- Exceptionally strong financial modelling/valuation skills
- Very strong analytical / numeracy skills
- Ability to react well to pressure whilst multitasking on numerous projects
- Comfort in and commitment to strong teamwork environment
- Industry knowledge/interest
- High level of attention to detail and time management
- Highly organized, detail orientated and proactive
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in a related subject