Financial Promotions Consultant Jobs Vacancy at Aviva London
Aviva London urgently required following position for Financial Promotions Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Promotions Consultant Jobs Vacancy at Aviva London Jobs Details:
Aviva Digital Overview
Insurance is ripe for disruption and that is what we are doing here at Aviva; transforming the way customers engage with our products and services. To quote our Chief Digital Officer, Andrew Brem; “This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to change an entire industry”. We want to provide products and services our customers want, in the way they want and we are making great bounds towards our goal of being a “Digital First” organisation.
What we don’t do, is compromise on the messaging to our customers. At the heart of any promotion around our products, we want to ensure that we meet all conduct outcomes but especially in clarity, quality and service so that our customers are kept clearly and appropriately informed and given reasonable expectations. Our Financial Promotions team are key to facilitating this.
Our Financial Promotions consultants provide an approvals service for Aviva UK Digital (UKD) on marketing and promotional communications (advertising campaigns, website content, email marketing, social media campaigns, product quote/buy journeys etc) and have the responsibility for ensuring that they meet the standards prescribed by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) and other regulatory organisations. You will build good working relationships with key stakeholders on the approval circuit, i.e Financial Promotions Risk & Governance Manager, Legal, Propositions, Marketing, CX) to facilitate a collaborative, and complaint approach to the delivery of financial promotions.
As a Financial Promotions Consultant you will:
- Develop and maintain the required knowledge and experience to approve financial promotions by achieving and maintaining accreditation under the Financial Promotions process.
- Once accredited, review and approve all promotional and communications material to the standards, guidance and timeliness set out in the Financial Promotions guidelines.
- Confirm that Financial Promotions meet FCA Rules and guidance including ICOBS, COBS, MCOB, BCOBS, COLL, GEN PRIN etc
- Ensure that financial promotions meet all conduct outcomes but especially in clarity, quality and service so that customers are kept clearly and appropriately informed and given reasonable expectations.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing & Creative teams to understand their needs and to deliver effective and efficient service solutions and improvements.
- Deliver compliant financial promotions to key customers in line with agreed plans and when the need arises ensuring that customers and project stakeholders are kept informed of progress.
- Highlight any interpretation issues to the Financial Promotion Risk & Governance Manager.
- Aim to ensure the Company is not exposed to any regulatory criticism or reputational risk.
Experience / Knowledge:
- Detailed knowledge of FCA Financial Promotion Rules and other relevant legislation
- Strong experience in a technical or advertising compliance role, in a Digital environment
- Strong technical skills relating to the FCA’s Financial Promotions regime
- Product knowledge
- CII Qualifications (desirable)
- 29 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Competitive on target performance bonus
- Up to 14% Company contribution to your pension
- Aviva flexible benefits
- Employee discounts
- Season ticket loan
- Share scheme
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Nikita Hathlia in the Resourcing team on 020 7662 2523.