Accounts Payable Clerk Jobs Vacancy at Picsolve International Ltd Derby
Picsolve International Ltd Derby urgently required following position for Accounts Payable Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounts Payable Clerk Jobs Vacancy at Picsolve International Ltd Derby Jobs Details:
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join our busy Finance team based at our Head Office in Derby.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast paced, fast changing, technology centric company. We are revolutionizing image capture for the leisure and entertainment industry and are proud to operate over 500 installations globally across some of the world’s best theme parks, water parks, attractions and tourist destinations. We have a 20-year legacy, 30 leading brand customers around the world, with about 250m consumers using our solution every year.
Job DescriptionAs the business continues to grow, we are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and adaptable individual who will feel at home in our vibrant, fast-paced working environment and will relish the opportunity to help shape our future.
This exciting role is responsible for supporting the Finance team. You will assist with the invoice processing for the purchase ledger function for all entities, deal with a variety of queries, both internally from colleagues across the business and externally, from suppliers as well as processing employee expense claims via the online expenses system.
Role RequirementsThe ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience within an Accounts Payable environment
- Part Qualified AAT desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Confidence to challenge and use your own initiative to problem solve
- Good organisation skills
- To input invoices onto the accounts package
- To ensure that all invoices are matched against an approved purchase order or posting directly onto the purchase ledger (in situations where a purchase order isn’t required).
- All invoices must be appropriately authorised, supported by PO, coded and input with meaningful accounting descriptions.
- To input all coded invoices on a daily basis and prior to the appropriate month-end close.
- Process personal expense and credit card claims in Web expenses system after ensuring that they have been appropriately authorised.
- Check that all claims are for genuine business expenses and query those in doubt.
- Ensure that receipts for claims are received by the finance function and chase those outstanding.
- Ensure that all personal expense claim forms are processed in time for the set payment runs as detailed in the personal expenses policy.
- Dealing with supplier and customer queries via email and by phone
- Chase all open PO’s on a weekly basis
- Supplier statement reconciliations to identify any missing invoices and chasing for copies from suppliers
- To provide holiday cover within the Accounts Payable team