Workshop Controller Alconbury Jobs Vacancy at Inside Track
Inside Track urgently required following position for Workshop Controller Alconbury. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Workshop Controller Alconbury Jobs Vacancy at Inside Track Jobs Details:
Location: Alconbury, Cambridgeshire
Grade/Salary: RCS N / DOE
Contract Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Closing Date for Applications: 22nd December 2017
The Company: Our business division, Inside Track, specialise in providing tailored sales and marketing solutions to the automotive sector.
We provide a broad range of services from event management, training and media services to vehicle preparation, refurbishment and distribution. We take a personal approach with our customers by taking the time to understand their brand, culture, key business goals and needs.
We currently require a Workshop Controller to join our team on a permanent basis, based from our site in Alconbury, Cambridgeshire.
The Role: As Workshop Controller, you will provide leadership and engagement to the technical teams via performance dialogues and regular communications. You will ensure the efficient and cost effective management/control of the Alconbury Technical department, delivering monthly targets in line with forecast. You will also be responsible for effectively controlling all work feeds into the workshop and delivering work streams as agreed by the Workshop Manager.
Key Roles and Accountabilities:
Operations – Planning, People and Engagement
- Developing and managing all technical staff as needed and monitoring efficiency and productivity daily
- Planning and managing resourcing needs, utilising flexible labour to support volume sensitivity
- Taking accountability for all parts and return
processes set out by our contract agreement
- Routine forecasting and achievement of agreed
customer service KPIs and SLAs as per contract
- Authorising and submitting all overtime requests
- Monitoring the workload on BMS software and
driving new computer software forward
- Maintaining and improving all Health and Safety, facilities and housekeeping
- Ensuring inspection criteria of vehicles is adhered to and vehicles are finished to a high standard
- Planning and implementing change to support
maximum flexibility of labour by encouraging and facilitation cross training
- Ensuring all warranty procedures are adhered to
whilst undertaking repairs and that claims are submitted on time
Essential Candidate Criteria
- 3+ years' experience within an FLM role
- Experience managing supplier cost savings
- Commercial awareness
- NVQ Level 3 or above within the automotive
- Motor industry accreditation
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- BMS understanding